LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Mika mad is currently occupied :naughty: :naughty:

hmmm i am not sure what the hotel we are staying in is :blink:

is MM going to both of the concerts aswell?

are you going to both of the concerts now aswel?

:shocked:

how

what

when

:shocked:

hehe

yes she is a bit... i wonder wot she would say if i foned her now and asked. prob f*** off im talking to mika:wink2:

erm... yes i can go. but i dont know wot to do.

tia HAS to go to school that day but once iv picked her up and dropped her off i can leave for birm, which means i should get there by 6pm. now should i get a ticket and go even thou id b at the back my myself (its London all over again) or should i just find somewhere and meet u guys out side?

MM asked if i would go a few months ago but i didnt think i could go the nite b4 so i settled 4 the 23rd....

but yesterday i was all upset and my mum said she would have tia from the thursday and that i sould just go and enjoy myself....

sorry that was a bit long:blink:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Britannia hotel 2 nights 21st and 22nd get kicked out on the 23rd am

then drop my bags off in roses car go to the concert and drive up to doncatser

FFS i cant spell tonight sorry everyone

yup thats right bexx for the nights ! :thumb_yello: and yeah he is kinda cute LOL :naughty:

hehe

yes she is a bit... i wonder wot she would say if i foned her now and asked. prob f*** off im talking to mika:wink2:

erm... yes i can go. but i dont know wot to do.

tia HAS to go to school that day but once iv picked her up and dropped her off i can leave for birm, which means i should get there by 6pm. now should i get a ticket and go even thou id b at the back my myself (its London all over again) or should i just find somewhere and meet u guys out side?

MM asked if i would go a few months ago but i didnt think i could go the nite b4 so i settled 4 the 23rd....

but yesterday i was all upset and my mum said she would have tia from the thursday and that i sould just go and enjoy myself....

sorry that was a bit long:blink:

Noo that wasnt long i am the queen on long mails :roftl: :roftl:

and i see no problem in you squeezing into the queue with us i have no problem with it and we let Jennies friend in the queue at Birmingham last time everyone was ok about it because lets face it ...its only really MFC members who will be at the front of the queue. :thumb_yello:

Noo that wasnt long i am the queen on long mails :roftl: :roftl:

and i see no problem in you squeezing into the queue with us i have no problem with it and we let Jennies friend in the queue at Birmingham last time everyone was ok about it because lets face it ...its only really MFC members who will be at the front of the queue. :thumb_yello:

awww thx but i dunno cos i would feel bad!!! ill think about what to do either way there are a few mfc peeps that i really want to meet but r only going to think one so if i get myself to birm on the 22nd then at least im there ready 4 the following day and Q-ing up:blink:

anyways im off to bed.... i cant wait anymore, im falling asleep as im typing. i wont b on tomorrow, so ill see you all on sunday.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

is rose ok btw.... i haven seen her online, we must b missing each other...

Seriously Tia you could squeeze in your short *no offence* its only right you got to be near the front and everyone else saves spots!!!

But its up to you :thumb_yello:

i would save you a spot and if anyone has a problem with that they will have me to answer to Grrr :naughty::wink2:

Rose is just busy partying hard i think thats all :bleh:

GoodnIGHT

i think im going to bed aswell andother LONG day tomorow

and my typos are getting alot worse :thumbdown:

Seriously Tia you could squeeze in your short *no offence* its only right you got to be near the front and everyone else saves spots!!!

But its up to you :thumb_yello:

i would save you a spot and if anyone has a problem with that they will have me to answer to Grrr :naughty::wink2:

Rose is just busy partying hard i think thats all :bleh:

GoodnIGHT

i think im going to bed aswell andother LONG day tomorow

and my typos are getting alot worse :thumbdown:

hahahahaaa.... yes no-one would even see me. ill see cos i haven a ticket yet or anywhere to stay Lol...

yeah im all typos myself tonite and 4 some strange reason im using lots of ..... dunno why.

xxx

HELLO!

Rose wishes she was partying hard, I've just got back from an all dayer to Cornwall, I'm cream crackered!

So MFC have their own tv programme going in Italy now.LOL!

Is FD behaving himself, could you get him to say hello to Mika for me?

HELLO!

Rose wishes she was partying hard, I've just got back from an all dayer to Cornwall, I'm cream crackered!

So MFC have their own tv programme going in Italy now.LOL!

Is FD behaving himself, could you get him to say hello to Mika for me?

hey rose !! not gonna happen hun ! ... he didnt get chance there were too many people apparantly ! :shocked: .... youve missed loads LOL ! me and jem were talking and she wants to come meet us for drinkies at our hotel the night before we fly :biggrin2: also ... will you be able to meet me at stanstead for around 3pm on the 30th ? :)

hey rose !! not gonna happen hun ! ... he didnt get chance there were too many people apparantly ! :shocked: .... youve missed loads LOL ! me and jem were talking and she wants to come meet us for drinkies at our hotel the night before we fly :biggrin2: also ... will you be able to meet me at stanstead for around 3pm on the 30th ? :)

he didnt talk to mika??????? :boxed:

It's alright, I guess I'll catch him in Munich.

I was reading back through the last 17 pages, that took a while,ha ha, yes drinkies sounds great and 3pm sounds good too. I'm gonna book the hotel over the weekend, hopefully the Hilton by the airport.

You guys okay? I hope Tia doesn't think I'm avoiding her, it's just I'm working such up and down hours at the mo, even I don't know which end of me is up.LOL!

It's alright, I guess I'll catch him in Munich.

I was reading back through the last 17 pages, that took a while,ha ha, yes drinkies sounds great and 3pm sounds good too. I'm gonna book the hotel over the weekend, hopefully the Hilton by the airport.

You guys okay? I hope Tia doesn't think I'm avoiding her, it's just I'm working such up and down hours at the mo, even I don't know which end of me is up.LOL!

yeah sounds great rose !! ok ill make sure the train gets to stanstead for 3pm then ! :thumb_yello: cant wait for drinkies ! ...

ok heres what FD has just text me ....

" we got interview before and after but with no mika , afterwards mika was there and wanted to speak to the people who were filmed , they were gonna go chat to mika on the bus but then it went mad an he had to go ... him , mika mad and kath are on mikas personall vid " :biggrin2: awesome !!! :punk: .... mika's getting huge now !! its gonn abe hard to see him , i finks :blink:

yeah sounds great rose !! ok ill make sure the train gets to stanstead for 3pm then ! :thumb_yello: cant wait for drinkies ! ...

ok heres what FD has just text me ....

" we got interview before and after but with no mika , afterwards mika was there and wanted to speak to the people who were filmed , they were gonna go chat to mika on the bus but then it went mad an he had to go ... him , mika mad and kath are on mikas personall vid " :biggrin2: awesome !!! :punk: .... mika's getting huge now !! its gonn abe hard to see him , i finks :blink:

awww can u text him back??