LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

yeah sounds great rose !! ok ill make sure the train gets to stanstead for 3pm then ! :thumb_yello: cant wait for drinkies ! ...

ok heres what FD has just text me ....

" we got interview before and after but with no mika , afterwards mika was there and wanted to speak to the people who were filmed , they were gonna go chat to mika on the bus but then it went mad an he had to go ... him , mika mad and kath are on mikas personall vid " :biggrin2: awesome !!! :punk: .... mika's getting huge now !! its gonn abe hard to see him , i finks :blink:

AWW, that's a shame, so close!

Just have to keep our fingers crossed for the future gigs.

Cool that they got on his personal video though.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWW, that's a shame, so close!

Just have to keep our fingers crossed for the future gigs.

Cool that they got on his personal video though.

thanks caz!!!!!

*hugs*

and rose...what they mean by PERSONAL video??

thanks caz!!!!!

*hugs*

and rose...what they mean by PERSONAL video??

yeah fingers crossed rose !!! theres not many going to munich huh? and its still on sale ! :thumb_yello:

mika has a crew making a personal video for him of the tour , for mika to keep for himself and they got on it ... so when hes chilling after the tour maybe hes gonna be remenissing the gigs and watching it over ! :thumb_yello: damm we need to get on that tape all of us LOL !! :naughty:

No probs sivan ! :)

yeah sounds great rose !! ok ill make sure the train gets to stanstead for 3pm then ! :thumb_yello: cant wait for drinkies ! ...

ok heres what FD has just text me ....

" we got interview before and after but with no mika , afterwards mika was there and wanted to speak to the people who were filmed , they were gonna go chat to mika on the bus but then it went mad an he had to go ... him , mika mad and kath are on mikas personall vid " :biggrin2: awesome !!! :punk: .... mika's getting huge now !! its gonn abe hard to see him , i finks :blink:

That's what FD texted to Caz.

yeah fingers crossed rose !!! theres not many going to munich huh? and its still on sale ! :thumb_yello:

mika has a crew making a personal video for him of the tour , for mika to keep for himself and they got on it ... so when hes chilling after the tour maybe hes gonna be remenissing the gigs and watching it over ! :thumb_yello: damm we need to get on that tape all of us LOL !! :naughty:

No probs sivan !

ahhhh i think im on mikas personal video :bleh::blush-anim-cl: shaking my butt backstage.... hahahaha

his moom filmed me and i was shaking for the cam... :lmao: and his mom was like YEAH SIVAN!!! GO YOU!!! GO ON!!!

and i was like "OK THATS ENOUGH!!!" hahahaha oh geez if mika saw that! hahaha i think he was on stage when it happend....:roftl:

ooohhh yeah probably because im sure they took it ! i think FD mentioned it before :biggrin2: ill ask him for ya rose ! :thumb_yello: ... sounds good that hes gotta personal video though huh ? :)

yeah its really cool :) hey did anyone say they met mikas mom? or sister? at any of the shows?

yeah its really cool :) hey did anyone say they met mikas mom? or sister? at any of the shows?

no i dont think anyone did sivan :) ... apparantly it went mad so i dont think they saw anyone ... rose you will be pleaseD to know the flag was held in front of them throughout the entire interview !! :punk:

no i dont think anyone did sivan :) ... apparantly it went mad so i dont think they saw anyone ... rose you will be pleaseD to know the flag was held in front of them throughout the entire interview !! :punk:

ooooh famouse flag lol

i mean a ANY of the shows of this tour.... but i think no one did... hmmm

ok im off to bed guys!

love ya!

and ill read more tomorrow ;)

YAY! Nice one, and it'll be there tomorrow night too.

It's coming to Munich with us Caz.

Night Sivan sleep tight.

YAY! Nice one, and it'll be there tomorrow night too.

It's coming to Munich with us Caz.

Night Sivan sleep tight.

OMG !! yayyyy!! stuff mika i wanna see the flag and get my name on it !! LOL :thumb_yello: ... im soo excited ...11 days now ! woohoo!! ... gotta go now rose , im up at 5am , but ill hopefully catch you tomorra !!! :wink2: love and hugzzz ! xox

Oww... we should bring the flag to Dusseldorf too... And maybe to Amsterdam...

At least to Dusseldorf, there such a huge group of MFCers going to that gig...

Blue, are you still coming to Glasgow ?

If you are, I can give Em the flag to take to Dusseldorf and pass on to you.

Then you can get it back to me at Glasgow, if you are going to any concerts in between that would be brilliant.

Nope :) freds gonna tell me all about it tomorrow b 4 he jets off to the US :thumb_yello:

k :) coolness! im gonna try work on my skirt a bit ;)

tell him to email me if he dont see me online k? :thumb_yello: