LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

ohh sorry when you said you know how your coming i thought you meant travelling :roftl: soz :thumb_yello: yeah sounds cool! :thumb_yello: ... have you found out about your passport yet ?

I've booked already my plane tickets !

I didn't find braces yet !:blink:

I'll keep on trying !

Yeah I'm gonna make it on Wednesday!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've booked already my plane tickets !

I didn't find braces yet !:blink:

I'll keep on trying !

Yeah I'm gonna make it on Wednesday!

what do you mean your gonna make it on wednesday ? :blink: and thats great about the plane tickets ! :thumb_yello: but have you made sure thoroughly about the passport !? i think your going to need one to get into england ! and back out :wink2:

what do you mean your gonna make it on wednesday ? :blink: and thats great about the plane tickets ! :thumb_yello: but have you made sure thoroughly about the passport !? i think your going to need one to get into england ! and back out :wink2:

The passport I'm gonna make it on wednesday !this I was talking about !

You mean I need 2 passports ?:blink:

yes ! but not sure what im wearing for munich yet and doncaster im Freddies elf ! :biggrin2::naughty:

Ill probs debut my BG outfit in birmingham :wink2:

You should hurry cause the munich gig is much closer than the london ones !

That's awesome !:punk:

You should hurry cause the munich gig is much closer than the london ones !

That's awesome !:punk:

I have bought some pink skinnies for munich and have my mika tour tshirt ... and stuff :biggrin2: so may go to munich in those i havent decided yet ... oh BTW if your going to the gigs as mika .. you do know that you need to lead me and jem into out biggirl dance like on the video to the gigs dont you ? LOL :naughty:

I have bought some pink skinnies for munich and have my mika tour tshirt ... and stuff :biggrin2: so may go to munich in those i havent decided yet ... oh BTW if your going to the gigs as mika .. you do know that you need to lead me and jem into out biggirl dance like on the video to the gigs dont you ? LOL :naughty:

No I really don't know !:blink:

yes ! but not sure what im wearing for munich yet and doncaster im Freddies elf ! :biggrin2::naughty:

Ill probs debut my BG outfit in birmingham :wink2:

HELLLOO!

I'm still bringing the penguin, if it's gonna be cold, I want to be warm and snug, and I can just pop it on any time.

Besides if it makes Mika laugh, it'll be worth it.

HELLLOO!

I'm still bringing the penguin, if it's gonna be cold, I want to be warm and snug, and I can just pop it on any time.

Besides if it makes Mika laugh, it'll be worth it.

hey rose ! yeah im still bringing BG !! :biggrin2: if it comes down to it i might just put a pair of trousers in my bag with me and if we go to a pub after the gig, get changed out my frilly knickers and wear my basque with some jeans ! LOL ... good idea ? :biggrin2: the seamstress has just messaged me she putting new boning in and its steelll!!! damm its gonna be tight LOL! :naughty:

hey rose ! yeah im still bringing BG !! :biggrin2: if it comes down to it i might just put a pair of trousers in my bag with me and if we go to a pub after the gig, get changed out my frilly knickers and wear my basque with some jeans ! LOL ... good idea ? :biggrin2: the seamstress has just messaged me she putting new boning in and its steelll!!! damm its gonna be tight LOL! :naughty:

Should be interesting putting that through the x ray machine at the airport. LOL!

I can wear my going out clothes underneath the penguin, so it's no problem.

How are you today then Caz, I finally got around to cutting the jungle that is my lawn. Man it looks good now. Want get things looking good before we go, so getting on with unpacking too.

Should be interesting putting that through the x ray machine at the airport. LOL!

I can wear my going out clothes underneath the penguin, so it's no problem.

How are you today then Caz, I finally got around to cutting the jungle that is my lawn. Man it looks good now. Want get things looking good before we go, so getting on with unpacking too.

im fine hun ! :thumb_yello: im soo excited for munich ! LOL yeah will be funny with the airport and the BG outfit ! freddie has just rang me hes shattered bless him and he flys to america tomorra ..poor thing :( ! i told him all about our plans for munich ! .. hes also told the tv crew to watch out for us eeekkkk!!:thumb_yello: what a sweetheart he is ! :biggrin2: he said about the flag and stuff and it was there through the interview with loads of signatures ! etc ... and mentioned all our names in the mika video :biggrin2:

im fine hun ! :thumb_yello: im soo excited for munich ! LOL yeah will be funny with the airport and the BG outfit ! freddie has just rang me hes shattered bless him and he flys to america tomorra ..poor thing :( ! i told him all about our plans for munich ! .. hes also told the tv crew to watch out for us eeekkkk!!:thumb_yello: what a sweetheart he is ! :biggrin2: he said about the flag and stuff and it was there through the interview with loads of signatures ! etc ... and mentioned all our names in the mika video :biggrin2:

AWW, FD is SUCH a star!

Does that mean Mika will be expecting us? No pressure then!LOL!

FD should get plenty of rest on the plane, it's a good long flight to LA, as long as he doesn't get distracted by the in flight movie, ha ha!

AWW, FD is SUCH a star!

Does that mean Mika will be expecting us? No pressure then!LOL!

FD should get plenty of rest on the plane, it's a good long flight to LA, as long as he doesn't get distracted by the in flight movie, ha ha!

he is isnt he :wub2: im sooo looking forward to partying with him and you lot at donny :wink2: ... yep looks like mika might be expecting us !! :roftl: no pressure at all :mf_rosetinted: ive gotta try post a reply of what hes just told me , ill reply in daisy's thread and let robertina and the others do it in the torino one :) ...OK looks like im going as big girl after all if thats what mika is expecting :roftl: and you as pingu ! LOL

he is isnt he :wub2: im sooo looking forward to partying with him and you lot at donny :wink2: ... yep looks like mika might be expecting us !! :roftl: no pressure at all :mf_rosetinted: ive gotta try post a reply of what hes just told me , ill reply in daisy's thread and let robertina and the others do it in the torino one :) ...OK looks like im going as big girl after all if thats what mika is expecting :roftl: and you as pingu ! LOL

Yeah, can't wait to see his face when he sees us. Priceless!

oh just read the post! :thumb_yello: coolness! did he say my name about coming to?????? lol

hey do u know if FD can text me? i wonder :)

hmm hes ringing at half time during the rugby :roftl: , so ill see :) ... im not sure who he mentioned , he just said he mentioned what popped into his head and the MFC .. and that the camera crew are looking out for MFC'ers :)