LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

hmm hes ringing at half time during the rugby :roftl: , so ill see :) ... im not sure who he mentioned , he just said he mentioned what popped into his head and the MFC .. and that the camera crew are looking out for MFC'ers :)

hehe ok :) hope we gonna be on video in newcastle and london!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm hes ringing at half time during the rugby :roftl: , so ill see :) ... im not sure who he mentioned , he just said he mentioned what popped into his head and the MFC .. and that the camera crew are looking out for MFC'ers :)

I was gonna ask if he was up to date on the rugby. Johnny Wilkinsons hair is looking lovely tonight, sorry couldn't help but notice. What time is FDs flight, is he still in Bristol or back in Newcastle now?

I was gonna ask if he was up to date on the rugby. Johnny Wilkinsons hair is looking lovely tonight, sorry couldn't help but notice. What time is FDs flight, is he still in Bristol or back in Newcastle now?

yeah he managed to find a tv in bristol airport :roftl: ... yeah i think his flight to newcastle is about half 9 - 10 ? ... so not too long now ! .. he asked me to keep him upto date on the scores :) ...LOL yeah i agree rose , johnny looks hot ! :D ... my eyes are quite bad for looking at scores ! have we scored yet ?? :roftl:

yeah he managed to find a tv in bristol airport :roftl: ... yeah i think his flight to newcastle is about half 9 - 10 ? ... so not too long now ! .. he asked me to keep him upto date on the scores :) ...LOL yeah i agree rose , johnny looks hot ! :D ... my eyes are quite bad for looking at scores ! have we scored yet ?? :roftl:

At the moment at half time we are 9-3 down, hopefully Johnny and Jason will pull their fingers out in the second half.

Wish I'd known earlier FD was at Bristol, I'd have gone to keep him company.

At the moment at half time we are 9-3 down, hopefully Johnny and Jason will pull their fingers out in the second half.

Wish I'd known earlier FD was at Bristol, I'd have gone to keep him company.

well hes just said hes at heathrow tomorrow if anyone wants to buy hima pint :naughty: ... i just told him your message rose ! and the whole of the flag got filmed ! all the names on the back and stuff :thumb_yello: Sivan he said all the MFC was named and to look out for MFCer's in munich and uk gigs ! :biggrin2:

i dont think theyl be able to miss us rose in munich ! :roftl:

well hes just said hes at heathrow tomorrow if anyone wants to buy hima pint :naughty: ... i just told him your message rose ! and the whole of the flag got filmed ! all the names on the back and stuff :thumb_yello: Sivan he said all the MFC was named and to look out for MFCer's in munich and uk gigs ! :biggrin2:

i dont think theyl be able to miss us rose in munich ! :roftl:

Ha ha, Bristols nearer than Heathrow, and I'm a little busy unfortunately otherwise I'd be there like a shot.

So guess I'll have to be on my best behavior in Munich now then,haha!

hello Y'all :bleh:

how are you both?

not long till the big Munich date now...any luck getting ema tickets yet?!?!

Im feeling tired and my feet hyrt but other than that im Super!!!

how are you both?

hey bexx ! glad ya good ! ... no , no ema tickets so it looks like we might just be hanging around the venue :naughty: im fine :)... my leg is hurting today though , i slept on it funny and then being at work 6 hours it hurts more , think ive pulled a muscle :thumbdown: other than that am great ! was ace hearing from FD :wink2:

how are you both?

I got my petticoat today. Little Red Riding Hood is now ready for Stockholm! :punk:

Oh, my legs have also felt sh*t today. :blink: What's wrong with us? :naughty:

how are you both?

AAWWW Bexx, put em up and have a cuppa.

I mowed my lawn today, before it took over the house.LOL!

No luck with EMA tickets, not sure we will get any now, unless they come up on ebay.

FD is now my new hero, I'm gonna spoil him rotten in Glasgow.

And we've just lost the rugby, just can't seem to beat South Africa, have to congratulate Nel tomorrow.

AAWWW Bexx, put em up and have a cuppa.

I mowed my lawn today, before it took over the house.LOL!

No luck with EMA tickets, not sure we will get any now, unless they come up on ebay.

FD is now my new hero, I'm gonna spoil him rotten in Glasgow.

And we've just lost the rugby, just can't seem to beat South Africa, have to congratulate Nel tomorrow.

Gahhhh! cant believe we lost dammit !! :thumbdown: ...

immmm baaaaack!

hey everyone!!!!

i started sewing my skirt! its gonna look soooo cooooool!!!!!!!

i rock! lol

but i doubt ill put pix here before the trip...i want it to be a surprise for u guys! :bleh:

Blue, are you still coming to Glasgow ?

If you are, I can give Em the flag to take to Dusseldorf and pass on to you.

Then you can get it back to me at Glasgow, if you are going to any concerts in between that would be brilliant.

Yup, I am going to Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Glasgow! That would be brilliant! :thumb_yello:

How big is the flag (I mean folded)? Because I will only bring my hand luggage trolley to Glasgow (the one from the picture contest). :naughty: