LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pic Bexx, that is indeed the one I was looking for! :thumb_yello:

Ow man... I am SOOOOO looking forward to Dusseldorf! The huge MFC group, the flag, the concert, the band... oh yeah and of course Mika. :naughty:

And then Amsterdam... and Glasgow... and maybe London (yup, still on my mind...).

Robi sent me that message about the flag this morning, I was thrilled!

Thanks for the pic Bexx, that is indeed the one I was looking for! :thumb_yello:

Ow man... I am SOOOOO looking forward to Dusseldorf! The huge MFC group, the flag, the concert, the band... oh yeah and of course Mika. :naughty:

And then Amsterdam... and Glasgow... and maybe London (yup, still on my mind...).

Robi sent me that message about the flag this morning, I was thrilled!

I know what you mean, I was blown away when Caz posted it this morning. Never in a million years did I imagine that he would sign it, it's made me so happy, don't think I need a plane to get me to Munich now.LOL!

I tend to see it as a 'confirmation'... (like 'I am behind the MFC'). What about you guys? :wink2:

Now I'm coming down off the ceiling, Blue I think you are right. It's certainly a great sign.

Hey Jemma, Mika signed the flag!

OH wow, I'm so made up for you! It's absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to add my signature now (i doubt I will get the same response though LOL:roftl: )

:biggrin2:That's wonderful! Do all MFCers get to sign? :wink2:

guys!!! i wanna hug u so much right now!!!!!

every night when i go to sleep i think about the trip for like an hour! cant sleep really...to excited! im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every night when i go to sleep i think about the trip for like an hour! cant sleep really...to excited! im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sivan, it's only 1 month and 1 week and 4 days until the first London gig! :punk: Quite soon actually! It will be sooooooooo fun! :thumb_yello:

Sivan, it's only 1 month and 1 week and 4 days until the first London gig! :punk: Quite soon actually! It will be sooooooooo fun! :thumb_yello:

OMG REALLY???? *faint*

*wake up*

*go to look at her countdown*

What the heck do we do once it's over.....life will be a little booooriiiing ...:emot-sad:

I'll need another rollercoaster ride soon after that.

What the heck do we do once it's over.....life will be a little booooriiiing ...:emot-sad:

I'll need another rollercoaster ride soon after that.

i know!!!! im scared of that!!!!!!!!!!! but i think it will take me like 3 months to calm down from this roller coaster :naughty:

im glad summer is coming cause we could meet and talk about it after ...someone will understand me! :roftl:

but i dont celebrate xmas!!! and hanucka is not THAT exiting....unless mika will come with me to LA and i show him how we celebrate hanucka (sivans style) :naughty:

What's Sivans style? :naughty: