LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a witness, Jemma has a great laugh.

Just booking me and Caz into the Hilton at Stanstead for the 30th and got parking too, WOO!

So Jem what time do want to meet us for drinkies?

I'm a witness, Jemma has a great laugh.

Just booking me and Caz into the Hilton at Stanstead for the 30th and got parking too, WOO!

So Jem what time do want to meet us for drinkies?

Oooh sounds posh ! :biggrin2: rose when you get time can you pm me the price of everything please! im just pricing up my finances for this and London :biggrin2:

Hello girls!

Can't wait to meet you Caz!

I phoned my seamstress today to see what time my fitting was and she was out:blink: and hasn't phoned back:blink:

aww jems you wont beleive how excited i am about meeting you and the others ! :wub2: its gonna be a blast ! :biggrin2: oh gosh that doesnt sound good :blink: i was worried the otherday when my seamstress didnt message me back LOL but then she did lastnight :) ... did your parcel arrive ?! :biggrin2:

Cant wait for drinkies in 9 days time !!! woohooooo !!

damm! i hope it comes tomorrow for you! :boxed: it should do :biggrin2:

what have you been upto today jem ? anything exciting ? :)

Well I went to party last night around my friends house and got wasted (:roftl:) and got back about 1pm ish and i'm knackered! :blink:

How about you?

Well I went to party last night around my friends house and got wasted (:roftl:) and got back about 1pm ish and i'm knackered! :blink:

How about you?

yeah im great ! :biggrin2: nice to know you got wasted jems ! plenty more of that to come huh? :naughty::wink2: ... gotta start more assignment over the next few days though :blink::thumbdown:

Oh I also have loads of assignments to mark! And I'm doing the gift books for the band. I also need to find time to record the Xmas song (when no-one is in LOL) and work on the 2007 project.

Another day in the week should do it:mf_rosetinted:

Oh I also have loads of assignments to mark! And I'm doing the gift books for the band. I also need to find time to record the Xmas song (when no-one is in LOL) and work on the 2007 project.

Another day in the week should do it:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah youve just reminded me i need to send mine 2 you! :blink: and i have projects to do too ... its just finding the time , i dont think i will have chance for all of them :boxed: