LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh yeah you guys are off to munich :bleh:

Oh and i cant get my train tickets the virgin site is being faulty for me maybe it will work tonight :bleh:

ok bexx :thumb_yello: what shift will you be working next friday bexx .. ill try give you all a preview of the show live :wink2:

We'll text you Bexx!

And hold the phone up when he's singing, I really am gonna try and get him to post on here after the gig, if security don't butt in.

Gotta run back in about half an hour.

We'll text you Bexx!

And hold the phone up when he's singing, I really am gonna try and get him to post on here after the gig, if security don't butt in.

Gotta run back in about half an hour.

Ok hun ! chat tya soon ! .. ohhh that would me awesome ! well try and get him to do it in the London thread , it would go mad ! LOL :naughty:

next friday im doing a long day working till 9pm :boxed:

but i will have my phone with me at all times so you can keep me updated :thumb_yello:

ok we will definatley do that of course for you all ! :thumb_yello: was gonna get ya to hear mika live :D ... he might not be on till 9ish anyway :wink2:

ok we will definatley do that of course for you all ! :thumb_yello: was gonna get ya to hear mika live :D ... he might not be on till 9ish anyway :wink2:

oh wow it would almost be like being there :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Its not long til Doncaster now i cant wait :bleh:

oh wow it would almost be like being there :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Its not long til Doncaster now i cant wait

i know me tooooo !!! cant wait to see you al in brum !! and then a day later in donny :roftl: ... okies will ring ya when hes on and the others :) .. me and rose will have to do one each :wink2: ... its amazing ! i heard his new song the other day live and relax , id almost forgotton how amazing it is :boxed:

i know me tooooo !!! cant wait to see you al in brum !! and then a day later in donny :roftl: ... okies will ring ya when hes on and the others :) .. me and rose will have to do one each :wink2: ... its amazing ! i heard his new song the other day live and relax , id almost forgotton how amazing it is :boxed:

im tired i had to read that twice!!!

i thought you said you heard relax for the first time yesterday :roftl: :roftl:

at 2pm - 9pm today its not so bad i guess:mf_rosetinted:

well better if it was an entire day off anyway :naughty:

yeahh , i have 3 days off this week :D no uni !! woohoo! just more assignments ..Booooo! :thumbdown: .. jems has just got her parcel from me and her lolly's :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Back for a few mins.

Pity you're working this afternooon Bexx, I'm on my way to Shrewsbury, be up there just before 3.

Our local sweetie shop has loads of great lollipops, will bring a selection with me to London.

Can't believe Munich is next week, it's getting exciting now, really don't know how I'm gonna manage to drive to Stanstead.LOL!

Back for a few mins.

Pity you're working this afternooon Bexx, I'm on my way to Shrewsbury, be up there just before 3.

Our local sweetie shop has loads of great lollipops, will bring a selection with me to London.

Can't believe Munich is next week, it's getting exciting now, really don't know how I'm gonna manage to drive to Stanstead.LOL!

I know rose ! i couldntbeleive it when i was at work this morning and kev said to me " oooh your at munich next week " then it clicked :boxed: and i was oh yeahhh! :groupwave: .... :roftl: so excited ! well i live next to the seaside so i can get some lolly's too! im taking some to munich :wink2:

I know rose ! i couldntbeleive it when i was at work this morning and kev said to me " oooh your at munich next week " then it clicked :boxed: and i was oh yeahhh! :groupwave: .... :roftl: so excited ! well i live next to the seaside so i can get some lolly's too! im taking some to munich :wink2:

I would love to bring some, but I'm not sure I'll have the room, what with the penguin, the flag and my clothes,I think my backpack will be just a little full up.LOL!

I would love to bring some, but I'm not sure I'll have the room, what with the penguin, the flag and my clothes,I think my backpack will be just a little full up.LOL!

well im bringing my small suitcase but im sure i can cram everything in ! :biggrin2: im just thinking of all the jelly babies ill be bringing back though and wondering whether or not to bring my big one LOL :boxed:

jems text me earlier too she has to work late next tues so she cant meet us :sad: shes gutted :(

well im bringing my small suitcase but im sure i can cram everything in ! :biggrin2: im just thinking of all the jelly babies ill be bringing back though and wondering whether or not to bring my big one LOL :boxed:

jems text me earlier too she has to work late next tues so she cant meet us :sad: shes gutted :(

OH NO!

Iwas looking forward to seeing Jem before we went, that's a shame, but I guess it can't be helped.

Gotta run now, otherwise I'll never get to Shrewsbury.LOL!

Talk to you later.

BFN!