LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen mika and the flag pictures yet ??!! :biggrin2: rose will be thrilled i bet !! :thumb_yello:

wow!!!!!!!!!! yes i did, how fab is that:thumb_yello:

i remember signing it at the big chill. when mika was holding it up i think he may have even had his thumb over my name:blush-anim-cl: im so proud!! LOl

i remember signing it at the big chill. when mika was holding it up i think he may have even had his thumb over my name:blush-anim-cl: im so proud!! LOl

LOL ... i get to do mine a week tomorrow !!! :yay: i think mine is gonna be written next to mika's :roftl:

Which thread are the pics in? I can't keep up with them all

Which thread are the pics in? I can't keep up with them all

hello you!!!

ermmmm its in the italian one i cant spell... hehe the last one (Sat was it) only a few post from the back

do i make any sense tonite:blink:

Hi ladies!

Aurelien would like to organize a dinner on December 1st.

Do you want to come? :biggrin2: I hope some French fans from Mikawebsite to come too.

Aurélien: "I started a thread called "Mika Dinner in London", I didn't know this one existed!

I'm going to the December 2nd concert, it would be great to meet maybe Saturday night? The 1st? And all go out to dinner or something. I'm trying to get the French MFC'ers to join"

Hi ladies!

Aurelien would like to organize a dinner on December 1st.

Do you want to come? :biggrin2: I hope some French fans from Mikawebsite to come too.

Aurélien: "I started a thread called "Mika Dinner in London", I didn't know this one existed!

I'm going to the December 2nd concert, it would be great to meet maybe Saturday night? The 1st? And all go out to dinner or something. I'm trying to get the French MFC'ers to join"

I think were all planning to go out on the saturday night anyway .. arent we ? :blink: so im sure we would all meet up!! :biggrin2:

i wont be able to make it for dinner though i dont think , i dont get to london untill 12.30 ish with bexx and tia

How come I didn't sign it at Somerset House?

And we should have signed it at ICA, but the guy wouldn't let us take it in, so Rose took it away again.

That was where I first met Rose, and Sarahlou, and Carrinevie, and ..........

How come I didn't sign it at Somerset House?

And we should have signed it at ICA, but the guy wouldn't let us take it in, so Rose took it away again.

That was where I first met Rose, and Sarahlou, and Carrinevie, and ..........

I haven't signed it either, maybe we were Mika spotting:mf_rosetinted:

LOL ... i get to do mine a week tomorrow !!! :yay: i think mine is gonna be written next to mika's :roftl:

a WEEK tomorrow i canr believe it!!!! its come around sooooooooooooooo quick, i bet u r soo xcited:plane:

im ok :)

worked on the skirt more today....and OMG u guys gonna faint when u see it ;)

i cant wait to wear it!

BTW when i go to london....my flight is at 7:30am :blink:

so i will need to be at the airport at like 5.... ICK!

well i guess i couldnt have slept even if i wanted to right? :naughty:

a WEEK tomorrow i canr believe it!!!! its come around sooooooooooooooo quick, i bet u r soo xcited:plane:

I know it has huh :) ? well a week tomorrow is when im meeting rose and were staying at the hilton hotel at stanstead airport the night before we fly :D ... wish you could have come tia :wink2: .... you got your cozzie yet for donny , i got mine :D ... :naughty: