LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it has huh :) ? well a week tomorrow is when im meeting rose and were staying at the hilton hotel at stanstead airport the night before we fly :D ... wish you could have come tia :wink2: .... you got your cozzie yet for donny , i got mine :D ... :naughty:

no i haven got mine yet!!!! i really must try and move a bit faster 4 all these things!!!

im really xcited but cant seem to get going:boxed:

while your asking, see if he'll pay 4 me too:wink2:

WILL DO!

It's one of the smaller venues on this tour, 1500 ish I think

it would be great :) USA shows were so much fun with 800 people hehe

i think newcastle wont be to big also right? :)

im on hold with mika.............

oh yeah its been funny today me and my friend have had a great laugh messing around with the builders waving to them and hiding behind curtains.

But they kept on spotting us shouting we see you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

so then we would go to a different window and admire them LOL

a very funny shift

im bringing a pen and paper to work tomorow so we can write messages to them hehehe :blush-anim-cl:

WILL DO!

it would be great :) USA shows were so much fun with 800 people hehe

i think newcastle wont be to big also right? :)

im on hold with mika.............

Yeah, the small gigs were the best. FD says Newcastle is smallish as is Doncaster I believe.

oh yeah its been funny today me and my friend have had a great laugh messing around with the builders waving to them and hiding behind curtains.

But they kept on spotting us shouting we see you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

so then we would go to a different window and admire them LOL

a very funny shift

im bringing a pen and paper to work tomorow so we can write messages to them hehehe :blush-anim-cl:

LOL sounds fun :naughty: i think its the first time ive heard you come on and say you actually enjoyed your shift :roftl:

yeah doncaster is bab :) ... used to go iceskating and swimming there as a nipper :naughty: ... now theres an idea ... MFC on ice !! :naughty:

hahaha MFC on ice now thats a plan

we could have a kind of benny hill sketch with us all chasing Mika on ice whereas Mika would be an excellent skater we would all be falling over one another :roftl:

BOTH!!! the greed !! :roftl: cant say i blame ya , i did see the pics the other day ... :mf_lustslow:

ah but you havent seen salvadori ...oh hangon i will bring my digital camera to work tomorow and promise to get some good pictures :biggrin2:

hahaha MFC on ice now thats a plan

we could have a kind of benny hill sketch with us all chasing Mika on ice whereas Mika would be an excellent skater we would all be falling over one another :roftl:

LMAO !!! all in one heap in our xmas costumes ... youll be ok bexx with that rudolf costume padding you up :roftl: