LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pah yeah dont remind me its october 1st tomorow :thumbdown:

You know i went into town this morning i had to go to 4 shops before i found one that would serve me cigarettes without ID!!!!!

i dont make a habit of carrying around and id like a drivers licence or passport :boxed:

so i was refused even though i was dangling my car keys infront of them all saying LOOK i can F£"$%in drive :shocked:

pah yeah dont remind me its october 1st tomorow :thumbdown:

You know i went into town this morning i had to go to 4 shops before i found one that would serve me cigarettes without ID!!!!!

i dont make a habit of carrying around and id like a drivers licence or passport :boxed:

so i was refused even though i was dangling my car keys infront of them all saying LOOK i can F£"$%in drive :shocked:

:shocked: :shocked: OMG ! lol! i still get that for booze too ! :naughty: in some places that is :)

now its freezing??? so ill die on november december! lol

hey guys u know where i can make a countdown thingie to put on myspace?

It's not freezing as it's frozen, just a little nippy compared to what the weather has been like, don't worry:biggrin2:

Click on my countdown and it will take you to the page

hey rose that would be soo cool if you could go ! Hmm i havent decided which one yet i think i was looking at the ema's ( if i can get tickets etc ) on the 1st and then theres a gig in munich on the 2nd , or dusseldorf on the 4th ! ... id love to do the ema's and munich 2nd , but if not the ema's , then either just munich or just dusseldorf

and yes there are still tickets for the munich gig not sure about dusseldorf ill check in a mo

hey rose that would be soo cool if you could go ! Hmm i havent decided which one yet i think i was looking at the ema's ( if i can get tickets etc ) on the 1st and then theres a gig in munich on the 2nd , or dusseldorf on the 4th ! ... id love to do the ema's and munich 2nd , but if not the ema's , then either just munich or just dusseldorf

and yes there are still tickets for the munich gig not sure about dusseldorf ill check in a mo

Let me know which one, although if the EMAs are in Munich that might be the best bet.

Let me know which one, although if the EMAs are in Munich that might be the best bet.

yeah well i would love to go to the ema's ! but im not sure about tickets ! so i was thinking , maybe if we did a munich gig on the 2nd even if we dont get to the ema's on the 1st we can hang around outside like bexx suggested :roftl: , and go to the gig on the second :biggrin2:

just been looking at flights too ! direct from manc airport to munich , no stops either way 121 pound !! :shocked: fabulous ! :biggrin2:

yeah well i would love to go to the ema's ! but im not sure about tickets ! so i was thinking , maybe if we did a munich gig on the 2nd even if we dont get to the ema's on the 1st we can hang around outside like bexx suggested :roftl: , and go to the gig on the second :biggrin2:

just been looking at flights too ! direct from manc airport to munich , no stops either way 121 pound !! :shocked: fabulous ! :biggrin2:

I'll check on flights from Bristol,Heathrow and Gatwick see how much they are, we'll need to find a hotel too.

Funny! You're talking about how freezing it is in the UK and it's hot in Finland. :naughty: The fall hasn't really started yet. :blink: I'm gonna freeeeeze in London! :shocked:

hey jem i have a black thin button up coat that i could where for queing but its gonna look so odd me stood there in a black coat with blue frilly knickers sticking out and my fishnets and boots :roftl: :roftl: so i think i may need a longer one ! lol! :naughty:

I'm gonna wear a black coat as well. I will be looking really odd in my coat if I manage to get the dress I'm planning on getting. The red Juliet dress I mean. :roftl:

I'll check on flights from Bristol,Heathrow and Gatwick see how much they are, we'll need to find a hotel too.

yeah ok :biggrin2: the only problem is with the manchester airport is ... ive been looking at departing 31st october - and returning on the 3rd - however when i set of flying from england that will be at 7.10am and theres no early enough trains to get me there for that flight , and its the same on the way back , theres no trains late enough for me to catch home , so that would mean me spending extra nights in manchester , and i cant afford that , so im gonna have to look for alternatives i think , just been looking up to about passport services and its only 2 weeks to get it sorted :thumb_yello:

Funny! You're talking about how freezing it is in the UK and it's hot in Finland. :naughty: The fall hasn't really started yet. :blink: I'm gonna freeeeeze in London! :shocked:

I'm gonna wear a black coat as well. I will be looking really odd in my coat if I manage to get the dress I'm planning on getting. The red Juliet dress I mean. :roftl:

come to israel! im sure its hotter here! im waiting for the fall to!