LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

that would be the funniest thing :roftl: i think it would do my head in wearing that , it looks a bit movement restricting ... im just trying to imagine a christmas pudding running along to the front row :lmfao:

Do you know what website that is on????

quick find me the link i may be mad enough to just buy the costume and grab an innocent mfc member in the queue to put it on :roftl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you all travelling up to doncaster on the friday night bexx after the gig ?

yes me Tia and Rak1 in a car stopping on a hotel on the motorway over night maybe its what Mika will do aswell unless he stops over in Birmingham and drives over in the morning :wink2:

yes me Tia and Rak1 in a car stopping on a hotel on the motorway over night maybe its what Mika will do aswell unless he stops over in Birmingham and drives over in the morning :wink2:

or failing that his bus might break down and he could be on the same train as me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

or failing that his bus might break down and he could be on the same train as me :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl:

i dont imagine mika getting on a train :roftl:

if his buss breaks down i imagine him to get a limo or somethinG

nah me neither :roftl: but since the christmas pudding im on a role with the hilarious mental images :roftl:

hahaha oh comeone the christmas pudding costume is great though isnt it can you imagine someone wearing it with a flashing heart around there neck it would be just the sort of theing an MFC member would do...hint hint

hahaha oh comeone the christmas pudding costume is great though isnt it can you imagine someone wearing it with a flashing heart around there neck it would be just the sort of theing an MFC member would do...hint hint

LOL yeah its fab !! .. id love to see someone in it :thumb_yello: ...