LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

well good friends BUT i think we have just decided to give it another go as in what is there to loose :boxed:

i still have feelings for him definately but i always wanted to know if he still had feelings for me that way

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well good friends BUT i think we have just decided to give it another go as in what is there to loose :boxed:

i still have feelings for him definately but i always wanted to know if he still had feelings for me that way

awww wow bexx is this the one you was emailing ??!! :biggrin2: im happy for you if you are :) ... no harm in a second chance huh :wink2:

yeah exactly the one i was emailing weeks ago....i keep on mentioning to him how gorgeous i thought he was i guess i wore him down he kept saying he didnt know but today he said whats the harm in it :shocked:

i was soo shocked

there really is no harm in it just to have a few months trial

the only problem is he calls mika a weirdo LOL but atleast he knows who mika is

yeah exactly the one i was emailing weeks ago....i keep on mentioning to him how gorgeous i thought he was i guess i wore him down he kept saying he didnt know but today he said whats the harm in it :shocked:

i was soo shocked

there really is no harm in it just to have a few months trial

the only problem is he calls mika a weirdo LOL but atleast he knows who mika is

LMAO !!!! well yeah i suppose thats a good thing he knows who he is ... mika is marmite though huh , at least he has us lot :biggrin2: your boyfriend obviously doesnt have decent taste in music for a start thats all :roftl: ... yeah deffo bexx no harm , aww im soo happy for ya, really , i remember how stressed you were getting with his absent email reply's :) ... its great ! :thumb_yello:

he actually came onto msn messanger to talk to me!! and he never talks on msn messanger

i dont think im readdy to call him a boyfriend again until after we meet up again ...its been 6 months :shocked:

and he even said talk to you tomorow!!! :shocked:

im not sure he has never ever said these things before i dont know if im suspicious or not .......whatever it is just incase i wont be having Chicken for a while :naughty: :naughty:

he actually came onto msn messanger to talk to me!! and he never talks on msn messanger

i dont think im readdy to call him a boyfriend again until after we meet up again ...its been 6 months :shocked:

and he even said talk to you tomorow!!! :shocked:

im not sure he has never ever said these things before i dont know if im suspicious or not .......whatever it is just incase i wont be having Chicken for a while :naughty: :naughty:

LOL ... no , no chicken tonight !! every mans worst nightmare !! :thumb_yello::naughty: ... night hun ! x

im ok.... should go to sleep but i dont feel like it....

didnt do much today....sew.....ate....thats about it.... :naughty:

cool , me neither ... i made a sunday dinner even though its monday :roftl: i didnt make one yesterday , and worked and slept , that was about my day :naughty:

cool , me neither ... i made a sunday dinner even though its monday :roftl: i didnt make one yesterday , and worked and slept , that was about my day :naughty:

well we cant have every day exciting as going to mika shows....cause than going to see him wont be exciting right? ;)

well we cant have every day exciting as going to mika shows....cause than going to see him wont be exciting right? ;)

yep tis true i suppose :) ... i think thats why there is so much boredum lately , everyone is waiting in anticipation for the gigs! :naughty:

yep tis true i suppose :) ... i think thats why there is so much boredum lately , everyone is waiting in anticipation for the gigs! :naughty:

lol true!

wow scary....california is on fire!!!

my parents can see the smoke from where we live!!!! :shocked:

the wind is going crazy....close to summer to!

and my aunt avocado tree was pulled out from the ground! because of the wind!

the fire is everywhere! :boxed::shocked:

Hi sorry it took a while to get back, not seen my cousins in a few months, so big catching up to do.

Blimey, it's been busy on here tonight, my boo boo about Tia coming to Munich, misunderstood an earlier post.

No I haven't seen the pics of Mika with the flag, have to get into the office tomorrow to look, can't wait!

Shame Babs can't be the Christmas pudding, £85 for rental!!! My penguin only cost £59 to buy!

And Bexx and her guy may be getting back together? He better treat her right this time or he's got us to deal with!

Hi sorry it took a while to get back, not seen my cousins in a few months, so big catching up to do.

Blimey, it's been busy on here tonight, my boo boo about Tia coming to Munich, misunderstood an earlier post.

No I haven't seen the pics of Mika with the flag, have to get into the office tomorrow to look, can't wait!

Shame Babs can't be the Christmas pudding, £85 for rental!!! My penguin only cost £59 to buy!

And Bexx and her guy may be getting back together? He better treat her right this time or he's got us to deal with!

yeahh too right rose !! :wink2: and he doesnt want us psycho's chasing him :naughty: ... how are you rose ?! the pictures are great ! you should feel so proud!! :biggrin2:

woww sivan is it like forest fires ? i hope they manage to control it ... sounds nasty :boxed:

yeahh too right rose !! :wink2: and he doesnt want us psycho's chasing him :naughty: ... how are you rose ?! the pictures are great ! you should feel so proud!! :biggrin2:

woww sivan is it like forest fires ? i hope they manage to control it ... sounds nasty :boxed:

hey rose!

well there are a lot of mountains....and green....and its all burning!

i live at one point...my brother is like 45 min drive from us and summer is like 2 hours! and all those places burning! MAN and my mom just told me that the wind is getting stronger :boxed: