LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahh too right rose !! :wink2: and he doesnt want us psycho's chasing him :naughty: ... how are you rose ?! the pictures are great ! you should feel so proud!! :biggrin2:

woww sivan is it like forest fires ? i hope they manage to control it ... sounds nasty :boxed:

I'm good, some little angel ripped my wing mirror off my van while I was with my cousins, which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't doing a 6.30 run in the morning, so I'll be going straight back to the office when I get back for my niece to fix it, my B-I-L has a garage opposite, which is handy, so I can look at the flag pics to calm me down.

Sivan, I saw the story about the fire on the news when I stopped for a break earlier, are your family ok?

I'm good, some little angel ripped my wing mirror off my van while I was with my cousins, which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't doing a 6.30 run in the morning, so I'll be going straight back to the office when I get back for my niece to fix it, my B-I-L has a garage opposite, which is handy, so I can look at the flag pics to calm me down.

Sivan, I saw the story about the fire on the news when I stopped for a break earlier, are your family ok?

Little S**t's! no respect whatsoever huh? ... sorry to hear that rose .. yeah the pics are great ! :wink2:

I've got to get a laptop, not seeing pics is driving me nuts!

About the mirror, I'm just worried about the police stopping me. I would have called the guy and tried to get out of the run but it was 10.30 tonight when we found it, and too late to get someone else to cover the run. So now I have to risk it. I could trottle the little so and so's.

I've got to get a laptop, not seeing pics is driving me nuts!

About the mirror, I'm just worried about the police stopping me. I would have called the guy and tried to get out of the run but it was 10.30 tonight when we found it, and too late to get someone else to cover the run. So now I have to risk it. I could trottle the little so and so's.

yeah i bet ! pain in the backsides ! .. im going to go to bed now though, sorry it was short but sweet but im up at 5am :thumbdown: takecare rose ! sleep tight x

yeah i bet ! pain in the backsides ! .. im going to go to bed now though, sorry it was short but sweet but im up at 5am :thumbdown: takecare rose ! sleep tight x

I have to be up early too.

Night, sweet dreams.

awww thankyou guys :wub2: :wub2:

GoodMorning by the way

That is such a scary thing to threaten anyone with - if he doesnt treat me right this time all my buddies from the MFC will be after you :roftl: :roftl:

Thats enough to scare anyone :wink2:

well i gotta get off to work in a bit and face the cold outside :thumbdown:

Ex-boyfriends, fires... What did I miss? :shocked:

And good morning to everybody! :biggrin2: Or actually it's around 13:40pm here in Finland. :thumb_yello:

Oh it was a crazy night on here last night.

Hopefully a bit calmer today.

I'm happy I've seen the pic of Robi, Mika and the flag.:wub2: It's fantastic, Robi is a genius. It's official!:thumb_yello:

I now have a new wing mirror on my van and if I see anyone go near this one all hell will break loose!:blowup:

hellooo everyone :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

what a brilliant shift i have had today and we had a break through with the builders today we have been chatting to them :naughty: :naughty:

he even posed for a few pictures :naughty:

ok ok i know im sad :wink2::blush-anim-cl: