LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah well we started by writing messages on bits of paper to him but now all of the builders are talking to us they even said bye to me as i walked home from work :blush-anim-cl:

sooo embarrassing

LOL .... :naughty: did you get some pics then ?! :das: ... <---- love that smiley !! :naughty:

LOL .... :naughty: did you get some pics then ?! :das: ... <---- love that smiley !! :naughty:

Indeed i did ...Antonio wasnt there today but salvadtori was there and he came close to the window for us to get pictures :naughty:

hahah well we started by writing messages on bits of paper to him but now all of the builders are talking to us they even said bye to me as i walked home from work :blush-anim-cl:

sooo embarrassing

Ah, a budding romance is in the air.:wub2:

Photo128.jpg

tis not a great picture its only 1.3 megapixels on my phone :boxed:

But ahh he is gorgeous and i have fixed him up with my friend i threw her number at him on a piece of paper :roftl: :roftl:

its antonio that i like anyway and he wasnt there BooHoo

Photo128.jpg

tis not a great picture its only 1.3 megapixels on my phone :boxed:

But ahh he is gorgeous and i have fixed him up with my friend i threw her number at him on a piece of paper :roftl: :roftl:

its antonio that i like anyway and he wasnt there BooHoo

ohhh fitness :das: ...LOL ... awww has she thrown your number at antonio yet ?! :naughty:

ohhh fitness :das: ...LOL ... awww has she thrown your number at antonio yet ?! :naughty:

hahaha oh yes he is fit we got him t0 lift his shirt up for us aswell :roftl:

Noooo Antonio no no no no im far too shy .....im just sat here trying to think if my ex bf really wanted to get back with me or now hmmmm

why are all my troubles related to MEN!!!!

hahaha oh yes he is fit we got him t0 lift his shirt up for us aswell :roftl:

Noooo Antonio no no no no im far too shy .....im just sat here trying to think if my ex bf really wanted to get back with me or now hmmmm

why are all my troubles related to MEN!!!!

because MEN are a pain in the butt :sneaky2: ... cant live with em cant live without em :biggrin2:

Hello sweetie !!! :huglove: ... hows life babe !? :biggrin2:

Hi hun.x. O.k apart from what i mentioned to you earlier.....not sure yet. lol! Will be alright though whatever happens :thumb_yello: Bet you're gettin' excited now ain't ya?!! Lucky you going to Munich!!

Hi hun.x. O.k apart from what i mentioned to you earlier.....not sure yet. lol! Will be alright though whatever happens :thumb_yello: Bet you're gettin' excited now ain't ya?!! Lucky you going to Munich!!

yeahhh what a gutter for you :( ... yeah twill be fine !!! :thumb_yello: yeah i am getting soooo excited now hun !! :D ... wish you could all come would be such a blast !! ... not excited about the flight though :boxed::sneaky2: ...LOL

yeahhh what a gutter for you :( ... yeah twill be fine !!! :thumb_yello: yeah i am getting soooo excited now hun !! :D ... wish you could all come would be such a blast !! ... not excited about the flight though :boxed::sneaky2: ...LOL

Awwww, why not? Don't you like flying? I love it!!! :biggrin2:

Mind you, 11 and a quarter hours was a bit of a drag for me! Nevermind, it was well worth it!! lol!!! :biggrin2:

Awwww, why not? Don't you like flying? I love it!!! :biggrin2:

Mind you, 11 and a quarter hours was a bit of a drag for me! Nevermind, it was well worth it!! lol!!! :biggrin2:

ive never flown before :no: .... im scared :blush-anim-cl: ... oooh yeah 11 hours !! a 2 hour train journey is enough to get on my nerves :naughty:

yeah bexx a week tomorrow at 7am :thumb_yello:

ive never flown before :no: .... im scared :blush-anim-cl: ... oooh yeah 11 hours !! a 2 hour train journey is enough to get on my nerves :naughty:

yeah bexx a week tomorrow at 7am :thumb_yello:

so infact you are leaving on Halloween :shocked:

so infact you are leaving on Halloween :shocked:

Yep, but it's gonna be fine, we're gonna entertain the passengers with a Mika singalong!

"Come on everybody, you know the words, 'Everybodys gonna love today, love today, love today', don't be shy sing along":roftl: :naughty: