LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont go near any black cats will you :wink2:

No ... and if anything happens ..... i shall be sure im wearing new knickers ! :roftl: :roftl: .... have you ever seen that advert with the bus ??!! :roftl:

yeah rose a singsong LOL !!! with my voice ill be geting tomatoes thrown at me !! :roftl:

hahaha i can just imagine a mika singalong on a plane...where no one can escape mwuahahahah :roftl:

Thats the plan, by the time we've finished with them, they'll LOVE him!LOL!

LOL thats more like it , with me anyway ... :naughty: is it just me or is the mfc slow tonight ?! :blink:

I think you are right, it is a bit slow.

I tried to watch one of the vids from Nice earlier, but it seemed to be taking forever to load.

heres a better video for you to watch....MCFLY :roftl:

MCFLY!!! Why on earth would I want to watch them for?:roftl:

Actually, I do secretly like some some of their stuff, but don't tell anyone.:wink2:

I can't get youtube, it doing the same thing MTV did when I tried to vote on the EMAs, it's all to do with installing Flashplayer, it's says it's done it but it hasn't.

I'm gonna be having words with my nephew,(don't worry not Simon) it was fine before he fiddled around with it.

I'm having a chubby bunny moment with a packet of Cheddars!:roftl:

I can't get youtube, it doing the same thing MTV did when I tried to vote on the EMAs, it's all to do with installing Flashplayer, it's says it's done it but it hasn't.

I'm gonna be having words with my nephew,(don't worry not Simon) it was fine before he fiddled around with it.

I'm having a chubby bunny moment with a packet of Cheddars!:roftl:

mmmm chedders ! *says like homer*