LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

LOL Well it's us shorties who tend to be doing the punching of the tall ones, serves them right for having a good view:mf_rosetinted:

YAY for us shorties!

I love the ladies bras song too, my sister thinks I'm nuts.LOL!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry im being distracted by my guitar at the moment being seriously tempted to get it re painted to a mika artwork design...arrhghh so tempting indeed :blink:

You should do that Bexx, I'd love to get a drum kit with Mika style artwork on it. That would b e fantastic.

ive been playing the guitar for years but never really picked anything up except for callouses on my finger tips :roftl:

actually i can play Pantera this love and some metallica but thats about it :naughty:

ive been playing the guitar for years but never really picked anything up except for callouses on my finger tips :roftl:

actually i can play Pantera this love and some metallica but thats about it :naughty:

Omg i used to love pantera lol

I have such a varied music taste

hey tia ! :thumb_yello:

bexx i didnt know you played the guitar ! how cool :) the mika art would look fabby !

tia have you seen mine and rose's conversation about munich :biggrin2:

yes i was just reading, the plane tickets are a good price:thumb_yello: would like the tickets for the ema's thou. i think its still fear of traveling a long way and him not being there, at least with those u know he will b!!!

im sure ill get over it thou:bleh:

yes i was just reading, the plane tickets are a good price:thumb_yello: would like the tickets for the ema's thou. i think its still fear of traveling a long way and him not being there, at least with those u know he will b!!!

im sure ill get over it thou:bleh:

are you thinking of coming to tia ! :biggrin2: would be great , well we can hang around the venue till he comes out even if we dont get tickets ! :naughty: ive never flown before so i think ill need a stiff drink before , im gonna be a jibbering wreck if everything goes ahead :boxed::shocked:

are you thinking of coming to tia ! :biggrin2: would be great , well we can hang around the venue till he comes out even if we dont get tickets ! :naughty: ive never flown before so i think ill need a stiff drink before , im gonna be a jibbering wreck if everything goes ahead :boxed::shocked:

Lol if uv never flown b4 flying the first time with me MAY not b a good thing. im the worlds worse flyer:blush-anim-cl: i had a panic attack on a plane yearssssssssssss ago and althou i have flown since im not the greatest:naughty:

well i did have three electric guitars but had to sell the beast due to my financial situation so now i just have the v shaped guitar and my other mess around one :thumb_yello:

cool sounds awesome !! you will have to record yourself playing :biggrin2:

tia i think i will honestly cry when the plane takes off :boxed: i cant see me being any calmer :blink:

cool sounds awesome !! you will have to record yourself playing :biggrin2:

tia i think i will honestly cry when the plane takes off :boxed: i cant see me being any calmer :blink:

I guess I'm the only one here who gets a buzz out of flying then. I love it, especially the take off, it's like a wind up car when it's wound up an let go.

I get such a rush from that.

bexx you should bring your guitar to london ... we can all make a camp fire while queing , sit round it and sing songs :biggrin2:

hahah i dont think so :roftl: :roftl:

you would only get my rendition of green sleeves and would send everyoe to sleep and you dont want that :roftl:

I guess I'm the only one here who gets a buzz out of flying then. I love it, especially the take off, it's like a wind up car when it's wound up an let go.

Oh I hate that bit! I have to take so many kalm tablets:blink:

No you're not! I love it too. :naughty: It's quite exciting feeling. :thumb_yello: