mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF??!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Hello darlings!

What can i say??!! Have missed you all heaps and am soooo glad to be back! ;+) I've missed you all tremendously. :biggrin2: *tuts, Flippin' housework and parties!!!! *LOL!! :roftl:

hello sara, long time no see!!!!:wink2:

SARA, YOU'RE BACK!

Helloooo!

Just on thing about the plane thing, I love sitting by the window over the wing, but if it makes you more comfy I'll be happy to be "stuck in the middle".

I'm watching the Stephen Fry programme on BBC2, lots of Hugh Laurie on it. Lovely!

SARA, YOU'RE BACK!

Helloooo!

Just on thing about the plane thing, I love sitting by the window over the wing, but if it makes you more comfy I'll be happy to be "stuck in the middle".

I'm watching the Stephen Fry programme on BBC2, lots of Hugh Laurie on it. Lovely!

yes you would be best in the middle :thumb_yello: im not sitting next to the window ... :boxed: do we get safety parachutes ? :boxed:

SARA, YOU'RE BACK!

Helloooo!

Hey Rose!!! How's it going? :punk: