LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can put that I'm staying from 2nd to 6th December in Holiday Inn Hammersmith with my boyfriend and we're both coming to Apollo 3rd and Brixton 4th. :biggrin2::punk:

Mikas_gal07, did you noticed this? :wink2::biggrin2:

I've just been reading that, it was after someone had given him a t shirt they had made (I think) and he was crying when he got on the bus.

I think,after all the crap he's been through in his life, all the love and support he's been getting from all the fans over the last year has finally overwhelmed him. He is such a sweet guy and he's only human.

The fact that Mika cried is touching me. :tears: I think he really deserves all the love from us after all he's been through. :wub2:

Well, I would if it was France!

I have this memory from when we won the 1998 World cup. I was on the Champs-Elysées with the crowd and I can tell you that all French people were on a high for at least a month!

Well' date=' I would if it was France!

I have this memory from when we won the 1998 World cup. I was on the Champs-Elysées with the crowd and I can tell you that all French people were on a high for at least a month![/quote']

lmao! i remember when i cried that we got knocked out !! i had the biggest crush on david beckham then ! :mf_lustslow:

lmao! i remember when i cried that we got knocked out !! i had the biggest crush on david beckham then ! :mf_lustslow:

Oh Caz you made me laugh!!! You cried because David Beckham got knocked out, what about the national team and the whole country being devastated?