LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys im sure we will have loads of fun at the shows! and who cares really... the most important thing is waiting outside together right??? :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

yes very true 99% of the reason i now continue to go to mika concerts is because of MFC members and 1% Mika :cool:

yes very true 99% of the reason i now continue to go to mika concerts is because of MFC members and 1% Mika :cool:

r u crazy???? 1%??? only??? :blink::shocked: wow i have to admit i love u guys but i love mika more than 1% :wink2:

guys need a favour from londoners or mfc'ers that know london well anyways..

I am sharing hotel with a friend (mika fan, but not as obsessed as me). we wanna a place that is about 20/25 £ (each) per night, in the london area around victoria, possibly more western than eastern to victoria (direction kensington, just to clarify, not necessarily there, but you get me..).

do you think this is possible, without ending up in a hole? my friend would also like private toilet and shower, the little princess... :naughty:

I care it's clean and decent.

ideas? name? directories I can look up at..?

PLEASEEEEEEE.... :tears:

Avoca im not sure if this website will be much help but i use http://www.Londowntown.com when i was looking for accomodation....but i am not sure about the price your friend is looking for per night....you may be able to get that price in a hostel or something but that is not ideal as you dont have private wash facilities.

:thumbdown:

guys need a favour from londoners or mfc'ers that know london well anyways..

I am sharing hotel with a friend (mika fan, but not as obsessed as me). we wanna a place that is about 20/25 £ (each) per night, in the london area around victoria, possibly more western than eastern to victoria (direction kensington, just to clarify, not necessarily there, but you get me..).

do you think this is possible, without ending up in a hole? my friend would also like private toilet and shower, the little princess... :naughty:

I care it's clean and decent.

ideas? name? directories I can look up at..?

PLEASEEEEEEE.... :tears:

You could try Travelodges, get a twin room for £50 or thereabouts. That way you pay about £25 each.

Em you've gotta come to Munich, I'll have the superphone so we can be on here most of the day.

Hoping Mika will post a few words himself, if not there but at one of the gigs down the line.

Well girls, if you love Mika you better get used to the change. :thumb_yello: I think Mika is kind of artist who's going to develop and change all the time and that really is part of his concept. He's unpredictable, very talented and all the stuff he's doing is still very Mikaish. He hasn't even changed dramatically yet so I don't understand why aren't you satisfied to the show. Come on, we're not fossils! :roftl: Let's face the facts and enjoy our time with dear Mika! :wub2:

Well girls, if you love Mika you better get used to the change. :thumb_yello: I think Mika is kind of artist who's going to develop and change all the time and that really is part of his concept. He's unpredictable, very talented and all the stuff he's doing is still very Mikaish. He hasn't even changed dramatically yet so I don't understand why aren't you satisfied to the show. Come on, we're not fossils! :roftl: Let's face the facts and enjoy our time with dear Mika! :wub2:

im a very old fashioned fossil!!!!

:naughty:

im a very old fashioned fossil!!!!

:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: ... me too !

nah im sure well love it , i love mika for him and his music , im still gonna enjoy it , will make it all the better rocking with my fellow mfc'ers too , and im quite looking foward to the train jouney to london ... i forgot to mention that :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: ... me too !

nah im sure well love it , i love mika for him and his music , im still gonna enjoy it , will make it all the better rocking with my fellow mfc'ers too , and im quite looking foward to the train jouney to london ... i forgot to mention that :roftl:

Mee too the train journey is going to ROCK!!!!!

what time train did you book again Caz ...ive forgotten :boxed:

i understand your points hun but iv always said i love mika but i still have an opinion and if i dont like something mika does i will say!

i dont think we are saying we are not satisfied with the show cos we haven seen it yet, but i am saying some bits that i have seen on u-tube im not keen on.

i still cant wait to see the show and change is good, mika has too change or we would complain he's boring but 4 example i loved holy johnny the way it was i dont like the new one but others i read love the new and didnt like it b4, its all down to point of views:thumb_yello:

:bleh:

ive lost my creative inspiration :boxed::thumbdown:

mayb your just tired, we didnt get much sleep last nite:thumb_yello:

try again tomorrow, it'll all come back.

think of me iv never had any creative inspiration:blink:

it seems very quiet in here tonite:boxed:

yes very quiet its scary especially when there is a mika concert happening as we speak :shocked:

but yeah i know its because no one is attending it :naughty:

mayb your just tired, we didnt get much sleep last nite:thumb_yello:

try again tomorrow, it'll all come back.

think of me iv never had any creative inspiration:blink:

nah you know i think i left my creative inspiration at your house tia :bleh:

It all got used up in that hand puppet idea :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm not adverse to change, in fact change can be good, and I'm not going to judge the show until I see it in full.

I am interested however how it will translate from the large 6000+ venues in Europe to the 3000 capacity venues here. I assume the stages are larger in the bigger venues, so will it be a bit cluttered in places like Birmingham where the stage isn't that big (it looked pretty crammed in May, with just the basics).

So if they have more props on stage now, will they scale it down for the UK, or try to cram it all on, which isn't really condusive for Mikas bouncing around all over the shop.

I'm just concerned for health and safety reasons. Don't want him hurting himself again.

oh no well rose thats an awful thought!!

if he does infact try to cram everything on stage ..trips and falls off stage to be malled by Mfc members....and that reduces down to a broken leg or something causing him to have to cancel the rest of the tour that would be awful :boxed:

definately 11.10am then? Caz?