LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not adverse to change, in fact change can be good, and I'm not going to judge the show until I see it in full.

I am interested however how it will translate from the large 6000+ venues in Europe to the 3000 capacity venues here. I assume the stages are larger in the bigger venues, so will it be a bit cluttered in places like Birmingham where the stage isn't that big (it looked pretty crammed in May, with just the basics).

So if they have more props on stage now, will they scale it down for the UK, or try to cram it all on, which isn't really condusive for Mikas bouncing around all over the shop.

I'm just concerned for health and safety reasons. Don't want him hurting himself again.

he may trip and fall on us and we wouldn want that:mf_rosetinted:

oh no well rose thats an awful thought!!

if he does infact try to cram everything on stage ..trips and falls off stage to be malled by Mfc members....and that reduces down to a broken leg or something causing him to have to cancel the rest of the tour that would be awful :boxed:

definately 11.10am then? Caz?

hang on ill just check :thumb_yello:

Mine and Tia's Super plan for the concerts we are going to!!!!

Listen up everyone in here we have a plan :naughty:

you know in the happy ending video with the gloves that come together and make faces..THATS what we should do in the concert while mika sings happy ending make those faces :punk:

we just have to practice the day before the concerts or while in the queue waiting :naughty:

but shhhh dont want it out of this thread so people copy our idea LOL

you know in the happy ending video with the gloves that come together and make faces..THATS what we should do in the concert while mika sings happy ending make those faces :punk:

we just have to practice the day before the concerts or while in the queue waiting :naughty:

:lmao: ! awesome ...ok ! :thumb_yello:

:lmao: ! awesome ...ok ! :thumb_yello:

seriously just imagine it Happy ending is a quiet song anyway so usually the crowd goes more subdued and then as mika looks out we are there doing the weird hand faces...im not sure if its just mad or normal in terms of mfc ideas :naughty:

LOL! u guys ever see this hands thing in the LABYRINTH movie? :)

That's BRILLIANT!

Can we do the stars too?

i think the stars would be pretty hard to do but we can give the faces a good go i think it needs 4 people or something for each face :naughty:

GoodNight Tia:punk:

Probably a good idea to get an early night tonight after the late night last night :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah been a while since iv been up til 3am, mayb i should get some pratice in b4 London thou:naughty:

yeah been a while since iv been up til 3am, mayb i should get some pratice in b4 London thou:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah we talk too much but it cant be helped...and london will be ten times worse with 10x the amount of mfc members in one place at the same time :roftl:

Night night Tia.

As regards the hands again, we'll need white gloves won't we, so Sara should be okay, shes got some for her Bo Peep outfit hasn't she?

We can practice on the Friday night at Glasgow, before we go for drinkies might be best.LOL!

seriously just imagine it Happy ending is a quiet song anyway so usually the crowd goes more subdued and then as mika looks out we are there doing the weird hand faces...im not sure if its just mad or normal in terms of mfc ideas :naughty:

yeah that would be awesome ! lmao! ... ill do it ... yeah labyrinth is my all time fave movie !! :biggrin2:

ooohhhh Noo i have seen labrynth BUT it was years ago i cant remember the hands thing in it :boxed:

awww thats a great part of the movie :) i still cant believe mika and the movie have something in common.... 2 of my fave things in the world!

its my fave movie for years! :) have it on video, one recorded, one original and DVD...lol

awww thats a great part of the movie :) i still cant believe mika and the movie have something in common.... 2 of my fave things in the world!

its my fave movie for years! :) have it on video, one recorded, one original and DVD...lol

i havent seen it in years however i do remember kind of what its about but then again my memory isnt great these days

one thing that does stick out though is walking upside down on stairs :bleh:

i havent seen it in years however i do remember kind of what its about but then again my memory isnt great these days

one thing that does stick out though is walking upside down on stairs :bleh:

yeah that bits wicked ! ... i also love huggle and ludo :biggrin2: