LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone sorry ive been soo quiet today i have no excuse other than i cant be arsed :naughty:

hello bexx...

u know i sometimes feel like that 2!!!

i think tonite thou ill stay in the safety of the london thread, to much going on out there:blush-anim-cl:

hey bexx ! ive not been on much today either ! you ok hun ? :wink2:

yeah i am fine absolutely i did leave work early today because of the staff meeting i avoid it at all cost because its just one massive negative thing where people are always critisized - i dont think a positive word has been said in those meeting for two years!!!

Anyway yeah still fancying the Builders who are working at my work place theres one in particular called Antonio he is gorgeous :wub2:

Black curly hair and italian hmmm

Yeah i know how that feels like i very often log into the mfc and the only thread i check is this one :blink:

yeah i am fine absolutely i did leave work early today because of the staff meeting i avoid it at all cost because its just one massive negative thing where people are always critisized - i dont think a positive word has been said in those meeting for two years!!!

Anyway yeah still fancying the Builders who are working at my work place theres one in particular called Antonio he is gorgeous :wub2:

Black curly hair and italian hmmm

Yeah i know how that feels like i very often log into the mfc and the only thread i check is this one :blink:

oohhh bexx can i come work where you work ? :naughty: ... well glad ya ok ... i see what everyone means about a lot going on :shocked: i feel so safe in this thread , its scarey out there LOL ! .. so much agro :boxed:

yeah me too :boxed:

ok then shall we barricade this thread up to protect it from the other threads....

i suggest a brick wall should be enough :naughty:

oh and if the other threads get too close lets throw hmm water baloons at then :naughty:

ok then shall we barricade this thread up to protect it from the other threads....

i suggest a brick wall should be enough :naughty:

oh and if the other threads get too close lets throw hmm water baloons at then :naughty:

great idea ! FD do you think you can do that for us ? :wink2: build a wall around our thread :naughty:

great idea ! FD do you think you can do that for us ? :wink2: build a wall around our thread :naughty:

Forget about the Brick wall i think considering the state of things out there...can we have a fortress with several cannon guns and and army of werewolves please :wink2::roftl:

Im not surprised ! i think everyone has logged off with all the arguements :blink: i think mika should post and shout at everyone that will shut everyone up :naughty:

well this place is suppose to b fun!!! 2nite has been anything but:blink:

HELLOOOO!

What's happening then?

Just got here, at the moment sitting in a Little Chef having my tea. Is everything alright?

I was on earlier and things were kicking off a bit about the backing singer again, and I found out that Lorna lives in the next town up from mine, which sent me into shock.

Is it bad out there now?

HELLOOOO!

What's happening then?

Just got here, at the moment sitting in a Little Chef having my tea. Is everything alright?

I was on earlier and things were kicking off a bit about the backing singer again, and I found out that Lorna lives in the next town up from mine, which sent me into shock.

Is it bad out there now?

Dont even venture out there rose ...although if you want to go we can dress you up as the penguin and launch you out into the forums.

you will however get ripped to shreds its best to stay in here in the safety of our castle protection :naughty:

Oh, thanks for the heads up Bexx, I'll stay here, although Sivan has a nice furniture thread going on, people scouring the net looking for Mika chairs and tables.LOL!

I'm fine thanks for asking Caz, and yourself?

I'm happily tucking into a cheese omelette with salad and chips (sorry Bexx), with a lovely cuppa. It's been amare of a day so I'm treating myself.