LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Oh, thanks for the heads up Bexx, I'll stay here, although Sivan has a nice furniture thread going on, people scouring the net looking for Mika chairs and tables.LOL!

I'm fine thanks for asking Caz, and yourself?

I'm happily tucking into a cheese omelette with salad and chips (sorry Bexx), with a lovely cuppa. It's been amare of a day so I'm treating myself.

I dont blame ya rose ! come and stay safe in here and eat your omelette :naughty: yeah im fine thankyou :) been a quiet day :) ...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks for the heads up Bexx, I'll stay here, although Sivan has a nice furniture thread going on, people scouring the net looking for Mika chairs and tables.LOL!

I'm happily tucking into a cheese omelette with salad and chips (sorry Bexx), with a lovely cuppa. It's been amare of a day so I'm treating myself.

hahahah dont worry abotu my diet Rose i messed up on it over the weekend with the all you could eat Chinese buffet lunch.,...But OMG it was worth it :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hello rose:thumb_yello: your dinner sounds lovely, your making me feel very hungry:bleh:

hahahah dont worry abotu my diet Rose i messed up on it over the weekend with the all you could eat Chinese buffet lunch.,...But OMG it was worth it :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hehe think that was more my fault:blush-anim-cl:

hehe think that was more my fault:blush-anim-cl:

worth it though :roftl: :roftl:

ive discovered a new favourite food ...prawn toast is gorgeous i think i could live off it everyday :bleh:

Jolly good.

You okay there Bexx?

Tia, you've gone a bit quiet, you alright lovey?

yeah im ok .....couldnt be better ...all the arguments on the mfc are a bit annoying at the moment im sure this isnt what i signed up for when i joined the mfc back in March but hey ho :cool:

worth it though :roftl: :roftl:

ive discovered a new favourite food ...prawn toast is gorgeous i think i could live off it everyday :bleh:

EEWWW! Not a big fan of prawn related stuff myself, I do love a bit of seaweed though.

yeah im ok .....couldnt be better ...all the arguments on the mfc are a bit annoying at the moment im sure this isnt what i signed up for when i joined the mfc back in March but hey ho :cool:

I know what you mean, it seems a bit weird as when there was only the core group back in the time you joined, it was fun and a laugh, but recently, it's started to get a bit naughty. Don't know why, it seems a bit strange.

HAKUNA MATATA

DO DO de doo do

watching the lion king at the moment ahh such a great movie :biggrin2:

LMAO yeah cute movie :)

guys.... im here with my grandma all day.... and i need some time to myself and i dont think it will happen soon... im going crazy.... i have a month and a week untill london... hope ill make it...lol

dont get me wrong my grandma is cool but i miss my room.... and my quiet...

I know what you mean, it seems a bit weird as when there was only the core group back in the time you joined, it was fun and a laugh, but recently, it's started to get a bit naughty. Don't know why, it seems a bit strange.

wow rose i just noticed u joined in jan:thumb_yello: uv been around 4 agessss.

guys... i just ignore the weird bad posts.... i hope u can to?

all that matters is mika... his music... and the good friends we made here :)

I agree ! :punk: just the atmosphere has been bad tonight and you could probably cut it with a knife , and its not normally like that huh? :blink:

LMAO yeah cute movie :)

guys.... im here with my grandma all day.... and i need some time to myself and i dont think it will happen soon... im going crazy.... i have a month and a week untill london... hope ill make it...lol

dont get me wrong my grandma is cool but i miss my room.... and my quiet...

Hey Sivan, loving your furniture thread, you've got people looking for Mika type chairs and stuff, it's brilliant!

:thumb_yello: your so rite sivan, i think that has been 4gotten tonite...