LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Woop I'm a January too :D (just about...)

Soon enough it'll be more like... you joined in 2007?! wow you've been here ages!!!

JENNNIIIEEEEEE!!!!

How the devil are you????

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree ! just the atmosphere has been bad tonight and you could probably cut it with a knife , and its not normally like that huh?

u guys talk about the sorry thread? or something i missed?

Hey Sivan, loving your furniture thread, you've got people looking for Mika type chairs and stuff, it's brilliant!

lol! yeah! i didnt think it would be such a huge hit ;) lol

i was just bored today and noticed it so i posted as a joke... :roftl:

:thumb_yello: your so rite sivan, i think that has been 4gotten tonite...

yeah... i gotta say...this forum sometimes get his bad moments but mostly its great :) i know some other forums that u can hardly post there cause anything u say people jump on u...:boxed:

Woop I'm a January too (just about...)

Soon enough it'll be more like... you joined in 2007?! wow you've been here ages!!!

lol! hey jen :) thats so true! :shocked:

Woop I'm a January too :D (just about...)

HELLO!

Blimey, Ithought you'd been abducted by aliens.lol.

How you doing Jen, how's student life treating you?

Guess you mst be an MFC granny too then!

hahah well there ya go the grannys of the website you can all dress up as grannies at your next mika concert :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha and that reminds me of those two people who dressed up as grannys at the Big chill now that was Hilarious - you have to act like grannys aswell LOL

spit on a cloth when you meet mika and wipe his cheek that kind of thing LOL:roftl:

HELLO!

Blimey, Ithought you'd been abducted by aliens.lol.

How you doing Jen, how's student life treating you?

Guess you mst be an MFC granny too then!

wow we have loads of grannys here!:roftl::naughty:

hahah well there ya go the grannys of the website you can all dress up as grannies at your next mika concert :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha and that reminds me of those two people who dressed up as grannys at the Big chill now that was Hilarious - you have to act like grannys aswell LOL

spit on a cloth when you meet mika and wipe his cheek that kind of thing LOL:roftl:

just so u know! im a pro in acting like a granny! in the 5th and 6th grades i was main roll in the end of the year play we had as a grany!

i dont know why i allways got these rolls! hahaha but i was good! :thumb_yello::wink2:

on second thoughts the image of you all dressed up as grannies with spit covered tissues scares me and i think it would scare mika aswell.....probably NOT a good idea :naughty:

in that case if freddie is going to be the granddad stay away from him because right now he would probably be beating people up with his walking stick attempting to calm the situation :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*reminds me of bo peep and her cane* :wink2:

My mum used to do that to me, so embarrassing!

I would never dream of doing that to Mika, makes me shudder just thinking about it.

But I would pinch his cheek and give him money for sweets.LOL!

My mum used to do that to me, so embarrassing!

I would never dream of doing that to Mika, makes me shudder just thinking about it.

But I would pinch his cheek and give him money for sweets.LOL!

id give him a chinese burn to remember me by...*joking* :naughty:

in that case if freddie is going to be the granddad stay away from him because right now he would probably be beating people up with his walking stick attempting to calm the situation :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*reminds me of bo peep and her cane* :wink2:

What an image!

"Come here you young whippersnapper,I won't have you coming into my threads causing trouble" LOL!

Nice comments ohhh yeh I feel great

Tell you what Ill leave this thread to be pelted with rotten tomatoes and stones thrown at me , please feel free to join :thumb_yello:

AWWW FD, we love you really!

You're the best granddad ever!

Nice comments ohhh yeh I feel great

Tell you what Ill leave this thread to be pelted with rotten tomatoes and stones thrown at me , please feel free to join :thumb_yello:

Dont leave the thread Freddie its safe in here!!!!

Leave at your own risk :naughty:

*get the first aid kit ready this isnt going to be pretty* :wink2:

Keep me here , will you keep me safe and warm and away from the nastiesssss nastiessss (sounding like gollum):shocked:

We'll smother you with hugs, if you stay.

I haven't frightened Jennie off have I?

Come back Jen, don't leave!