LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennie is a student living in London...if i was her i wouldnt spend so much time on the mfc either :roftl:

You raise a excellent point, off down the S U bar for a night under the table. Sounds great!

getting lost in my car was worth it!!!

yes i got lost in cardiff:blush-anim-cl: :blink:

but i wouldnt have been able to do it without you ...... i think you deserve something aswell :thumb_yello:

but i wouldnt have been able to do it without you ...... i think you deserve something aswell :thumb_yello:

Na!!! it was your idea hun:wink2: i was just the driver....

it was fun i had a giggle:naughty:

i hope little tia has forgiven me for walking her into that pole thing :blink::blush-anim-cl:

hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i couldn speak for agesssssssss, omg that was the funniest thing iv ever seen. poor thing:roftl:

bexx walked my daughter in2 a pole and made her cry but it was so funny, we couldn stop laughing.... mayb u had to b there to understand:blink:

hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i couldn speak for agesssssssss, omg that was the funniest thing iv ever seen. poor thing:roftl:

bexx walked my daughter in2 a pole and made her cry but it was so funny, we couldn stop laughing.... mayb u had to b there to understand:blink:

i have absolutely nothing to say in my defence other than ermmmm im not very good with children :blink:

gawd im so gonna have to make it upto her for her Birthday :roftl:

i have absolutely nothing to say in my defence other than ermmmm im not very good with children :blink:

gawd im so gonna have to make it upto her for her Birthday :roftl:

awww well u made up 4 it, she loves u to pieces and cried for ages after u left:bleh: shes an odd little thing:naughty: oh dear i sound an awful mum, laughing at my child:blink:

Was that the pic with the dalek?

yes that was me...it was soo funny though leaning right over the railings people giving us funny laughs after taking that picture we turned around and this woman was laughing at us....we said something like " the things we do for mika" LOL

awww well u made up 4 it, she loves u to pieces and cried for ages after u left:bleh: shes an odd little thing:naughty: oh dear i sound an awful mum, laughing at my child:blink:

she is odd isnt she for loving me so much :naughty: :naughty:

No it was funny but i did feel very bad about it afterwards :boxed:

AAHHH! She sounds so sweet.

How did you walk her into a pole, dare I ask?

i really dont know what happened ...im alot like a child myself so if i am in a place i have never been to before im alot like a horse with blinkers on i can only see infront of me :blink:

i promise that it wont ever happen again :blush-anim-cl:

bexx remember the sex and the bears wwe where trying to work out on sat nite. Lol there is a thread of ppl trying to work them out:roftl:

it made The Sun newpapers Lol

oh gawd yeah i remember all we were able to work out was cherisse was the bunny that came in to beat everyone up and mika was the crocodile and Sara the new singer was the kangaroo which ultimately meant that one of the sex couples had to be a guy on guy one :naughty: