LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya :)

just got back from a coffee place with my friend :) wish it was longer but my friend is working tomorrow and need sleep :bleh:

wouldnt the world be great if we didnt have to work :wub2:

wouldnt the world be great if we didnt have to work :wub2:

Amen to that.

Just been on the teddy bear sex thread, but gave up, it's going way too fast for me.

It's hilarious though.

:boxed: your lucky

when i do over 60hrs a week it near enough kills me :thumbdown:

ick well i used to work full time in israel.... but since i moved to LA i worked at home only and didnt much....tho the money wasnt bad... :)

Amen to that.

Just been on the teddy bear sex thread, but gave up, it's going way too fast for me.

It's hilarious though.

i read some of it... it wasnt a real sex show was it? from the video i saw it was just few moves? lol

Amen to that.

It's hilarious though.

why would they make such a big deal out of it though i dunno :roftl:

I don't know, but I know if I see any more 30ft pictures of David Duchovny wearing next to nothing, I'm gonna crash into something. God he is looking fit!

ha?! where who what WHERE?!??!!?

ha?! where who what WHERE?!??!!?

Well when you drive out of London the overpass after Hammersmith has a couple of huge billboards.

One is advertising lingerie, and he other is advertising David Duchovnys new show Californication. And on it he's just wearing briefs and an open dressing gown, with the tag line "Hanks going to hell" . Well at this rate I'll be joining him!

Well when you drive out of London the overpass after Hammersmith has a couple of huge billboards.

One is advertising lingerie, and he other is advertising David Duchovnys new show Californication. And on it he's just wearing briefs and an open dressing gown, with the tag line "Hanks going to hell" . Well at this rate I'll be joining him!

ahhhh i saw some of those in LA :):biggrin2::wub2:

I don't think it's a good idea having them by the roadside, it's not safe, especially on an overpass, I'm gonna end up flying over someones house at this rate.LOL!

It's VERY distracting!

I don't it's a good idea having them by the roadside, it's not safe, especially on an overpass, I'm gonna end up flying over someones house at this rate.LOL!

It's VERY distracting!

i know! crazy!

u know my friend michelle....in hollywood... we met through mika :) she is working at the WEEDS studios...so she was at the premiere of the show and californication was at that party to so she met david :) lucky girl! i love him :)

i know! crazy!

u know my friend michelle....in hollywood... we met through mika :) she is working at the WEEDS studios...so she was at the premiere of the show and californication was at that party to so she met david :) lucky girl! i love him :)

OH she is SO lucky, I would LOVE to meet him.

It's funny, meeting Mika I felt great and walked away on air, but if I ever met DD, I would be in a puddle on the floor.

I have had a thing for him since The X Files started, got every single episode on tape.

God I sound sad.LOL!

OH she is SO lucky, I would LOVE to meet him.

It's funny, meeting Mika I felt great and walked away on air, but if I ever met DD, I would be in a puddle on the floor.

I have had a thing for him since The X Files started, got every single episode on tape.

God I sound sad.LOL!

yeah i love him since x files started to..... but no one will top mika for me ;)

NOOOOOO!

The one video I don't have yet, and I keep missing it.

I want to cry!

i hope we have same VH1? maybe i have VH1 europe and u have a different version?

i allready saw it few times in israel :):punk:

its on the radio a lot ofcourse cause its number one :):punk:

mika is all over the place here...

i hope we have same VH1? maybe i have VH1 europe and u have a different version?

i allready saw it few times in israel :):punk:

its on the radio a lot ofcourse cause its number one :):punk:

mika is all over the place here...

I have seen it few times, but never taped it.

We have the European chart on VH1 every Monday, but work always gets in the way, missed it again tonight. I'll try to catch it next week now, and hopefully he'll still be there with it.

I'm popping off to bed now, hopefully our Brixton tix will arrive tomorrow, I go on the tracker in the morning to see what's happening.

Night night.

Yeh most of my case is big issues , flashing hearts and t shirts :naughty:

Im getting there though , shall be finished tonight , I have to pack for USA too .. mega complicated

and i thought i had problems with my packing ready for November i have it easy compared to you :shocked: :shocked: