LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll smother you with hugs, if you stay.

I haven't frightened Jennie off have I?

Come back Jen, don't leave!

No you haven't!!! I've just been sooooooo busy lately with uni and stuff. Plus I won a competition to see Gwen Stefani in Prague this weekend so I'm jetting off on Friday :D Gotta go to uni again in a bit :| I'm in till 7 tonight :( I only have a 2 day week so I can't complain though!

No you haven't!!! I've just been sooooooo busy lately with uni and stuff. Plus I won a competition to see Gwen Stefani in Prague this weekend so I'm jetting off on Friday :D Gotta go to uni again in a bit :| I'm in till 7 tonight :( I only have a 2 day week so I can't complain though!

Thank goodness! You got me worried there.

You're going to Prague, wow!

Who's supporting Gwen then?

Thank goodness! You got me worried there.

You're going to Prague, wow!

Who's supporting Gwen then?

:P It's gonna be freezing there and I have no winter clothes here in London yet :| It's gonna be 3 degrees and snowing and I don't even have a coat! Might have to use some of my £200 spending money they gave me to buy one haha

They're filming a movie at my uni in the courtyard and Kiera Knightley keeps wondering around. I stood behind her in the coffee shop queue this morning ... she bought a latte and shortcake biscuit if anyones interested :naughty:

:P It's gonna be freezing there and I have no winter clothes here in London yet :| It's gonna be 3 degrees and snowing and I don't even have a coat! Might have to use some of my £200 spending money they gave me to buy one haha

They're filming a movie at my uni in the courtyard and Kiera Knightley keeps wondering around. I stood behind her in the coffee shop queue this morning ... she bought a latte and shortcake biscuit if anyones interested :naughty:

coool! wow , i'd love to live in London :wub2:

AWWW, we have a Kiera watch going, I like it!

She has a good taste in biscuits, I'll give her that.

You must tell us what she has for lunch, LOL!

AWWW, we have a Kiera watch going, I like it!

She has a good taste in biscuits, I'll give her that.

You must tell us what she has for lunch, LOL!

Hahah Bit suprised she's not eating in her trailer or something...we have about 35 trailers parked all over campus and there's a market stall set up in the main courtyard with horses walking around. A few of my friends have seen Ralph Fiennes about but I haven't seen him yet. My next lecture at 3 overlooks it so I'll keep an eye out for anyone exciting wondering around :thumb_yello:

Hahah Bit suprised she's not eating in her trailer or something...we have about 35 trailers parked all over campus and there's a market stall set up in the main courtyard with horses walking around. A few of my friends have seen Ralph Fiennes about but I haven't seen him yet. My next lecture at 3 overlooks it so I'll keep an eye out for anyone exciting wondering around :thumb_yello:

My sister has his autograph.

We saw him in a play in Dublin last year, and my cousin works in the theatre, so she took my sisters programme and got him and the other actors to sign it for her. She was so chuffed.

found accomodation finally. need to have booking confirmed but it should be sorted before the end of the week. we found a b&b in earl's court. :thumb_yello:

That'll be good for Hammersmith, and the tube is quite central there on Warwick Road.

found accomodation finally. need to have booking confirmed but it should be sorted before the end of the week. we found a b&b in earl's court. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: glad u found somewhere avoca..

hello rose:biggrin2:

Have missed you all.xxx

Am just going for a fag though. Pissed off the competition has closed and i wanted to post my entry now. Bollocks. I took that ****ing MFC sign everywhere with me!!

How's you all?? Love ya!! xxx

I had the BEST time guys!!!!:punk: LOVE L.A!!!! It was brilliant!!!!!!

Caz - clear some bloody space in your inbox!!:naughty:

Hello Sara! Did you have a good time?

Yeah Caz i can't reply to you hun!

Blimey 3 days without the internet:shocked: Have I missed anything?

Big girl cossie is being sorted!:wink2: