mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sara! Did you have a good time?

Yeah Caz i can't reply to you hun!

Blimey 3 days without the internet:shocked: Have I missed anything?

Big girl cossie is being sorted!:wink2:

you might wanna look at the bear thread in ..the concert, gigs bit ... :roftl: you may find that interesting :naughty:

done it by the way jems :wink2:

Hello Sara! Did you have a good time?

Yeah Caz i can't reply to you hun!

Blimey 3 days without the internet:shocked: Have I missed anything?

Big girl cossie is being sorted!:wink2:

Awwww, yeah babe!!!! It was awsome!!!! Totally loved it!!! Still couldn't believe i was in Hollywood the whole time i was there. It was like a dream......it was totally brilliant!!!! Soooooo wicked!!!!!! Decided to go back next year for a few weeks. :naughty: I had fun spending my $4000 on shopping!!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Was a lovely holiday! What a way to spend ya 30th!! OMG!!! I'm 30!!! It's just clicked! :shocked:

Awwww, yeah babe!!!! It was awsome!!!! Totally loved it!!! Still couldn't believe i was in Hollywood the whole time i was there. It was like a dream......it was totally brilliant!!!! Soooooo wicked!!!!!! Decided to go back next year for a few weeks. :naughty: I had fun spending my $4000 on shopping!!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Was a lovely holiday! What a way to spend ya 30th!! OMG!!! I'm 30!!! It's just clicked! :shocked:

The most important question is .... did you get your costume for the gigs while over there ?? :naughty:

coooool did u see in holywood the VIRGIN MEGASTORE????

its where i saw mika on march!!!!!! :punk:

u all should come to LA next time!!!! but when im there! lol

Ha ha ha, yeah, i bought a few things.......few being the right word. lol!!! I had a birthday treat - champagne lunch in Beverly Hills including shopping. My husband actually let me have a pair of 'Seven' Jeans.....they were $210! And yes, i do have the receipt. :punk:

It was great there but very snotty. I seriously felt like Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman', no kidding!

Had a great time though!:roftl::biggrin2:

Ha ha ha, yeah, i bought a few things.......few being the right word. lol!!! I had a birthday treat - champagne lunch in Beverly Hills including shopping. My husband actually let me have a pair of 'Seven' Jeans.....they were $210! And yes, i do have the receipt. :punk:

It was great there but very snotty. I seriously felt like Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman', no kidding!

:naughty: well i love pretty woman ! :naughty: ... i think id feel the same LOL!

WOW:biggrin2: :naughty:

sounds like u had a great time:wink2:

wot are u dressing up as 4 the gigs sara?

Hi all!

Sara, are you all tanned and healthy, did you see any stars out there?

Hi Caz, hi Jem, what you guys up to?

Hey Sivan, better not start talking about DD again tonight, I don't think I could handle it.:wink2::naughty:

Hi all!

Sara, are you all tanned and healthy, did you see any stars out there?

Hi Caz, hi Jem, what you guys up to?

Hey Sivan, better not start talking about DD again tonight, I don't think I could handle it.:wink2::naughty:

hey rose !! im fine ! been to see the seamstress :thumb_yello: thats about it ... now im drinking ! :thumb_yello::naughty: