• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, he's a Virgo.

nevermind than!!! ;) lol kidding...

my x is a virgo.......

i gotta try a LEO!!! in my cool book it says its excelent in marridge and sex! :naughty: and this book was allways right! its a funny one....

lmao.... well actually u know what? im gonna ask mika to be my BF..... no need of anyone ellse ;):naughty: u think he will say yes? :blush:

i think he would say id love to but im gay :roftl: :roftl:

Anyone out there?

My battery died in my phone last night whilst I was talking to Sivan, I was a bit gutted as I enjoy our little chats.

Going out shortly with my friend, whose off on holiday on Saturday, but should be back around 10ish.

Hellloo Jemma.

Ha ha, last night I was in the office where my nephew has set up his mini gym, and he saw Sivans pic and said she was cute. I mentioned this to Sivan and she asked to see a pic of him, but I have trouble getting pics on here so I said I would try and pics of all my nephews on my myspace page.

But Simon is already spoken for, but his brothers aren't so it went on from there.

A bit naughty on my part, and I wish I hadn't mentioned it now.LOL

Hellloo Jemma.

Ha ha, last night I was in the office where my nephew has set up his mini gym, and he saw Sivans pic and said she was cute. I mentioned this to Sivan and she asked to see a pic of him, but I have trouble getting pics on here so I said I would try and pics of all my nephews on my myspace page.

But Simon is already spoken for, but his brothers aren't so it went on from there.

A bit naughty on my part, and I wish I hadn't mentioned it now.LOL

lol ont worry rose im not REALLY expecting u to hook us up ;)