• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh is the forum being evil again then :thumbdown:

i did notice it was very slow when i arrived but hey ho

how are you all?

Knackered! I might go to bed soon. How r u? and more importantly the Italian builder LOL:naughty:

no i didnt see the itailian builder today he was the other side of the builder so i couldnt see him :boxed: :boxed:

oh well not to worry it is a 6 month project LOL

But i know his name is Antonio :biggrin2:

yeah it wasnt me that asked his name though it was a friend at work she also found out he was 18 - a bit too young for me im afraid :bleh:

Well he is legal LOL:wink2: :mf_rosetinted:

Oh is anyone watching Location, location, location? Chelmsford was voted 8th best place to live in the UK WOOHOO:biggrin2:

im not watching it no jemma but atleast chelmsford is recognised as a place to live i bet im not even registered as on the map :roftl: :roftl:

infact a tree fell down a few years ago in a thunder storm and the villagers to this day still talk about it...thats exactly how exitcing my place is LOL

im not watching it no jemma but atleast chelmsford is recognised as a place to live i bet im not even registered as on the map :roftl: :roftl:

infact a tree fell down a few years ago in a thunder storm and the villagers to this day still talk about it...thats exactly how exitcing my place is LOL

Oh you live near alton towers don't you? That was on the good list (about 17ish I think)

i nearly died from laughing - i was drinking a glass if juice when my little sister turned to my mum and said "what was dad talking about when he said you hadnt done something for 30years??"

and i nearly choked on my glass of juice and the room went silent ...i walked out and burst out laughing :roftl:

i nearly died from laughing - i was drinking a glass if juice when my little sister turned to my mum and said "what was dad talking about when he said you hadnt done something for 30years??"

and i nearly choked on my glass of juice and the room went silent ...i walked out and burst out laughing :roftl:

Classic LOL :lmao:

aye especially coming from my sister who cringes at any romantic scene on the tv and switches the channel even if its just a kiss :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ROTFLMAO :lmao: she obviously didn't know. bless her. Right I'm off to bed! See you tomorrow, j x:biggrin2:

Hello.

Thought I'd just pop in.

Been out tonight, and now over my other friends looking after their dogs for the night.

Blimey, I have a busy life!

i was suppose to go watch my friend dog to tonight! hehe but her sister did it after all :naughty:

i was suppose to go watch my friend dog to tonight! hehe but her sister did it after all :naughty:

Ha ha, I'm a glutton for punishment,I'm doing it again on Sunday and Monday.

So you went to see the Brave One tonight instead, I really must get around to seeing that, I like Jodie Fosters films, the trailer looks good and it's got Syeed from Lost in it. Bonus!