FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to take part.

I was at the Big Weekend in Preston, the Vodapone TBA gig in Manchester and in the Big Girl video............all of which we're free but luck based events.

I had an amazing few weeks seeing/meeting him at the above events as well as in concert.

While all this was going on I was having drug treatment to shrink a tumour before major surgery to remove it in July.

I'm sure that having Mika in my life so much at the time was what got me through the whole time and I'd love to write about my experiences.

Let me know what you think/need.

Vix x

I'd love to take part.

I was at the Big Weekend in Preston, the Vodapone TBA gig in Manchester and in the Big Girl video............all of which we're free but luck based events.

I had an amazing few weeks seeing/meeting him at the above events as well as in concert.

While all this was going on I was having drug treatment to shrink a tumour before major surgery to remove it in July.

I'm sure that having Mika in my life so much at the time was what got me through the whole time and I'd love to write about my experiences.

Let me know what you think/need.

Vix x

It would be great if you can share that in "memories of mika..."

you can also include pictures if you like :)

I’d love to take part in Memories from the year, I’ll write about the only one time I had meet him and watch his gig in Hong Kong, a midget spot in the Earth. I’d also like to take part in Fan costumes.

Thank you very much! :)

hi! I am tungchoi!

i wanna join all of you !

i will take part in :

-Memories from the year Any memory you have of MIKA - going to a gig(Hong Kong)

-PICTURES OF GIGS YOU WENT TO (Hong Kong)

Although i can't help more because of my busy study stuff,i will try my best on sth that i can help!

let's give mika a great happy memory!

melanie!

i have some awesome pictures from the DC gig!

more than happy to share!

and as far as what to write...

:blink:

still thinking!:wink2:

i'm in charge of the usa tour :mf_rosetinted: so any pictures that you have would be great :biggrin2: do you post in the american thread??