FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

:thumb_yello:

Oh, and I have a question. If a friend and I wanted to write about our concert experience, could we combine ours into one? So that the word amount would be 800 rather than 400?

Oh, the message is the only thing I put a limit on...the message to mika is 400 words or less :thumb_yello:

Everything else is what you want it to be :)

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...a memory could be more simple for my bad english...but I can try to create a poetry...also without rhymes...whatever you want...for me is the almost the same...Alas I think in italian, and then I translate in english...and I know,it's not the perfect thing :bleh:

Ok, do a memory and than send in the poem... and I'll add it to your message to him :thumb_yello: Don't worry about grammar, we have editors :)

hi there..

well i havent been on for a while coz i had tests on at school and now its the holidays and yeh anyways umm..

ive decided i want to join in coz it sounds fun

i would like to do-

fashion-favourite outfit and why

story- how mika changed my life

and i have one question.. you know the thing um the thing u wrote on the first page about favourite song and why etc. how would u do that

do u go out and ask people coz im lost

anyways is it ok if i do it with my friend because we both love love mika lots

i have to go

byebye

For favorites: Just email the answers to mfcmag@hotmail.com

Your friend can also do the same ( is she a member?)

thanks!

:shocked: screams for a little while... hmmm tomorrow I'll work on this... I'm a bit overwhelmed to be honest lol

ummm don't worry, if you've asked me to do something in the last few days on here, go on and continue writing

I'll update the first post tomorrow...

lots of love,

melanie

hey guys! I'm going to have to leave the forums for a few days to concentrate on school.

That makes two of us - I'm taking part-time classes toward my degree while I work full time. And I just inherited a second dog (long story). Busy, busy!

I'll be back with some MFC time on Saturday, and then I'll round up the layout troops!

hmmm, I'm not gonna be able to do the timeline, sorry.

It's only been 3 weeks of college and I'm already stressed out with work. And since I'll be working from february it's not gonna get better, so sorry.