DaMango's "Back to School" Contest! Win Prizes!

DaMango

Actually, I bought the stickers off of ebay. I also bought the Japanese ed. of LICM, and I unwrapped it, hoping to find more stickers inside. Unfortunately, there weren't any stickers in it! :thumbdown: I don't know if the stickers were left out by mistake, or if the stickers were only in certain cds. I don't want to order another copy to find out, so I may never know. I can't remember what the cd looks like, because it's packed away. Sorry!

thanks! :biggrin2: it was the limited edition japanese one that i was supposed to get.. well it's the one i bought but i have a feeling it doesn't have stickers inside :thumbdown: i'm going to look.. i'm too curious now! :bleh:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky you! :thumb_yello: i'm so happy!!!!!!! :biggrin2: i love the cute little mika sticker falling :naughty: and lollipop girl! she's so pretty i wish i was her

ok i'm done now :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, you're silly.

You're way prettier than lollipop girl. sorry hon, but you're just no competition for Megan, even if you WERE made by Mika.

Haha, you're silly.

You're way prettier than lollipop girl. sorry hon, but you're just no competition for Megan, even if you WERE made by Mika.

:naughty: why thank you

i'm flattered :bleh: well as flattered as you can be when someone says you're prettier than a cartoon :roftl:

hahah, that's okay.

Would you believe Mika if he called you beautiful?

well.. at the moment probably but then when we got home my sister would tell me that i'm ugly and i would come back to reality.. i'm sad like that :bleh: my sister would know though because she looks like me

well.. at the moment probably but then when we got home my sister would tell me that i'm ugly and i would come back to reality.. i'm sad like that :bleh: my sister would know though because she looks like me

I think she just says that to get under your skin.

I think she just says that to get under your skin.

probably she is the devil :mf_rosetinted: most of the time anyways

she says she loves making me mad on purpose and she always tells me different ways she wants to kill me but at the same time she's kind of nice.. sometimes

she's very complicating :bleh:

probably she is the devil :mf_rosetinted: most of the time anyways

she says she loves making me mad on purpose and she always tells me different ways she wants to kill me but at the same time she's kind of nice.. sometimes

she's very complicating :bleh:

:shocked: Gee. I guess that's the epitome of love/hate relationships right there.

You know, you and I always seem to talk about our families. :roftl:

yeah it's a love/hate relationship

i didn't notice until now :roftl: we were just talking about our mom's recently :bleh:

:naughty: That's what makes families so special.

Hahah..if we go into the American thread we'd find about thirty conversations about our families.

• 4 weeks later...