DaMango's "Back to School" Contest! Win Prizes!

DaMango

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And school? Aww man. So I can have 2 entries? Does a Mika drawing I did at school count?

I just need one entry. Basically, I just want to know what you think it would be like going to school with Mika. So, if you draw a picture that shows that, then it would work just fine. :thumb_yello:

Can I still enter? And if so, does the story have to be about Mika coming to your school or being a student or teacher or something? And is there a word limit for stories?

You can most definitely enter. :) The deadline is October 28th, so you have almost a month. Any of your ideas would work, just pick which one you think is the most interesting.

For stories, I would say no more than 2 typed pages.

I just need one entry. Basically, I just want to know what you think it would be like going to school with Mika. So, if you draw a picture that shows that, then it would work just fine. :thumb_yello:

So it can't be like a picture we drew in our school notebook of Mika's name or something?

Oh hey! I didn't forget about ya, I just didn't get home from work until 11:30. :thumbdown:

Your idea might work. It's pretty creative actually. :biggrin2: Go ahead and send it in if you want to.

i don't know what to do :crybaby:

i mean i understand what we're supposed to do but i just don't know what to do if that makes sense :naughty:

i think that someone should make another competition that's about who has the most mika stuff on their school items cause i would totally win that :mf_rosetinted:

Oh hey! I didn't forget about ya, I just didn't get home from work until 11:30. :thumbdown:

Your idea might work. It's pretty creative actually. :biggrin2: Go ahead and send it in if you want to.

Ok sweet! haha. But what about a drawing that was inspired by the LICM album cover, but wasn't done in school, does that count?