DaMango's "Back to School" Contest! Win Prizes!

DaMango

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope Moany teachers. They account it as 'grafftii' and if we do we have to buy a new one :sneaky2:

i don't draw on my books i draw on my journals and folders that i have to buy for school and on the inside of my locker i got magnets and tons of mika pictures to cover up my locker door :biggrin2: it's the prettiest locker i've ever seen and my planner has a mika picture on it

everyone's been telling me that he's really hot :woot_jump:

Even Mika himself said he throws up when someone calls him that so I guess thats how I feel when someone calls him that, but I never like that word anyway.

I think he meant any term refering to the same thing though...

We just have to go 'trick or treat'! Of course, we have to be dressed up too.

really? the 2 most popular jokes are

knock knock

who's there?

banana

banana who?

banana

banana who?

orange

orange who?

orange you glad i didn't say banana

(i think i did that one wrong :naughty:)

what kind of pie does a ghost make?

booberry pie HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :biggrin2:

Even Mika himself said he throws up when someone calls him that so I guess thats how I feel when someone calls him that, but I never like that word anyway.

he said that he doesn't like it when people yell stuff like that when he's performing because he wants people to care more about his music than his looks because looks don't matter to him

there was some stupid girl at my concert who yelled mika your hot! right before any other world and i was like :furious: because that song means a lot and she totally degraded the song (to me anyways :mf_rosetinted:)

he said that he doesn't like it when people yell stuff like that when he's performing because he wants people to care more about his music than his looks because looks don't matter to him

there was some stupid girl at my concert who yelled mika your hot! right before any other world and i was like :furious: because that song means a lot and she totally degraded the song (to me anyways :mf_rosetinted:)

The EXACT same thing happened at "my" concert haha. People are so stupid sometimes....

Those stickers are fabulous! Too bad I dont qualify...

why don't you qualify?! :blink: you can make a picture or write a story.. actually i'm not sure what is allowed but i think those are :wink2: you should enter to win

the more competition the better :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Those stickers are fabulous! Too bad I dont qualify...

I agree i want the stickers! Especially Lollipop Girl! Its me! little lollipop daisy!:biggrin2:

No rules I see that stops you from entering my dear! Or have your creative juices stopped flowing?:wink2:

I am too busy to do anything as Christmas is busy time for crafters so good luck to you all! And heres to me finding some stickes on Ebay! lol!

xx

The EXACT same thing happened at "my" concert haha. People are so stupid sometimes....

I would have taken that instead of what happened at mine! We were all about shoulder to shoulder and some girl tried to squeeze in between this other girl and I. I didn't want to move because I had a perfect view and also I couldn't because my friend was right on the other side of me. Then after that a small fight broke out. :blink: I was getting frustrated because I was getting pushed and I had to put my weight into where the pushing was coming from because if they pushed me I would have either knocked the people in front of me off the stairs or I would have pushed my friend into a huge trunk in front of the speakers. I looked over to see what was going on and I saw the looks on the girls faces. I looked back at my friend and gave him an "oh crap... I don't want to get hit" look. Some girls in line behind us when we were waiting to meet Mika talked about a fight that broke out that they were apart of. There was either two fights or I saw the same one.

It made me sad because for crying out loud, the whole band does funny and silly things like dress up in costumes and people still have the nerve to fight at the concert? :no:

I would have taken that instead of what happened at mine! We were all about shoulder to shoulder and some girl tried to squeeze in between this other girl and I. I didn't want to move because I had a perfect view and also I couldn't because my friend was right on the other side of me. Then after that a small fight broke out. :blink: I was getting frustrated because I was getting pushed and I had to put my weight into where the pushing was coming from because if they pushed me I would have either knocked the people in front of me off the stairs or I would have pushed my friend into a huge trunk in front of the speakers. I looked over to see what was going on and I saw the looks on the girls faces. I looked back at my friend and gave him an "oh crap... I don't want to get hit" look. Some girls in line behind us when we were waiting to meet Mika talked about a fight that broke out that they were apart of. There was either two fights or I saw the same one.

It made me sad because for crying out loud, the whole band does funny and silly things like dress up in costumes and people still have the nerve to fight at the concert? :no:

That really sucks:thumbdown:

I'm writing two stories (each 2 pages long) then deciding which is better. I've written the first page of one, and I'm not sure how I plan to end it. I'm usually a long writer; it's difficult with short stories.