DaMango's "Back to School" Contest! Win Prizes!

DaMango

10 days left folks! I can't wait to see what you've come up with.

dang it! :thumbdown: i've been getting tons of homework and i have that 2007 a year in cartoon motion thing where i signed up for too much stuff :naughty:(shhhh! don't tell bonjour.. i'll get it done :blush-anim-cl:)

i don't think i'm creative enough for this contest after seeing jacks picture :wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dang it! :thumbdown: i've been getting tons of homework and i have that 2007 a year in cartoon motion thing where i signed up for too much stuff :naughty:(shhhh! don't tell bonjour.. i'll get it done :blush-anim-cl:)

i don't think i'm creative enough for this contest after seeing jacks picture :wub2: :wub2:

Aw, you will do great!

i highly doubt that... i don't even know what to do :bleh: are we supposed to be writing or drawing?

Whichever you prefer. You can write a story about going to school with Mika, or draw a picture of what you'd imagine it to be like.

haha. damango will probably make fun of my entry.... it is basically what i always dream will happen to me....sorta embarassing but whateva.....:roftl:

No way! I would not make fun of your entry. The more honest, the better. :biggrin2:

Soooo I've wracked my brain and I haven't found much to do around here. I'm going to a party tonight and I'm going to have BRIGHT pink hair, and no not a wig. I might be able to find something to do after that. :roftl: I'm so excited hahaha.

Are you accepting entries through tomorrow? It's about 11:41 PM on the 27th here, and I'm trying to scan my entry in, but it's just not fitting on the scanner by a bit, so I'd like to try with my Mom's digital camer a (hers is new and best qauality) tomorrow- she's asleep now. So yes. Is it due before or until the end of the 28th? Thanks!