DaMango's "Back to School" Contest! Win Prizes!

DaMango

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your signature!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love TYRA! hahahahhaa

I saw it online and had to steal it. I found another one last night and it was hilarious but I can't remember where it is! I thought of you when I was putting it up because I knew you'd be the first to comment on it. :roftl:

I saw it online and had to steal it. I found another one last night and it was hilarious but I can't remember where it is! I thought of you when I was putting it up because I knew you'd be the first to comment on it. :roftl:

Hahahahahahahaha, you know my too well :roftl:

Hey guys, I'll post the entries and have a winner chosen very soon. I've been working a lot lately, so I haven't had as much online time as I usually do. The winner will be chosen no later than tomorrow night. You'll have to wait just a little bit more.... :biggrin2:

Hey guys, I'll post the entries and have a winner chosen very soon. I've been working a lot lately, so I haven't had as much online time as I usually do. The winner will be chosen no later than tomorrow night. You'll have to wait just a little bit more.... :biggrin2:

how many ppl entered, Damango?

I can't wait!!!!

haha. i totally regret what i worte....

1. it couldve been WAY better but my excuse was i wasnt feeling creative

2. i had mika shoot my teacher with a tranquilizer. i hope she doesnt read it!

what did you worte? :naughty: i'm sorry.. i'm so mean :bleh: but you know i love you :wink2: