Mika withdrawl

lovelove_mika

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds quite selfish, yeah, but that's OK.

Havent seen him no, thanks to Kata I guess.

Edit: Since I got te first reply = see how nice I answered :cheerful_h4h:

EnFa is so very mature, unlike all you children! Muhaha! ..

what? tell me darling. i get negative responses to a lot of things i say on here!

It just sound so so selfish.

I know that there are tons and tons of fans who havent gotten to meet or seem him live yet,and i really do feel so incredibly lucky.

but i was just saying how,

i got used to this seeing him on a 2-3 month basis

and how it's going to be hard to have to wait until after december to see him again,and i know that his fans in new york or the rest of the us for that matter probably feel the same.

It just sound so so selfish.

I know that there are tons and tons of fans who havent gotten to meet or seem him live yet,and i really do feel so incredibly lucky.

but i was just saying how,

i got used to this seeing him on a 2-3 month basis

and how it's going to be hard to have to wait until after december to see him again,and i know that his fans in new york or the rest of the us for that matter probably feel the same.

haha...i have to say i agree. i havent seen him once.:mf_rosetinted: *cries*

Poor baby.

To be honest, you do sound pretty ungrateful. Like one of those spoiled kids who's like "I didn't get a new Lexus this year, boohooo."

Do you realize how many people here haven't seen Mika once?

Sounds more like you're bragging about the fact that you've seen him so many times, and now you're looking for other fortunate fans to give you sympathy.

Edit: And might I add how expensive it is to go to one of his shows? I feel so bad for you priviledged kids. I'm not expecting you to feel bad that you got to see him, or that you have money, but to be ungrateful is something completely different.

Poor baby.

To be honest, you do sound pretty ungrateful. Like one of those spoiled kids who's like "I didn't get a new Lexus this year, boohooo."

Do you realize how many people here haven't seen Mika once?

Sounds more like you're bragging about the fact that you've seen him so many times, and now you're looking for other fortunate fans to give you sympathy.

Edit: And might I add how expensive it is to go to one of his shows? I feel so bad for you priviledged kids. I'm not expecting you to feel bad that you got to see him, or that you have money, but to be ungrateful is something completely different.

Sarie, I know I say this a lot, but this is one of the reasons that I love you so.

I'm in complete agreement here. I feel so very fortunate that I had the chance to see Mika in concert once. It was the best night of my life, and while I would kill to see him again, you'll never hear me say how miserable I am because I have to "wait until December to go to another Mika gig." I'm not miserable at all. I'm happy to recall the wonderful night I had back in June. And it's very true that I might never see Mika again. But that just means that I am even more thankful for the opportunity I had this summer. I actually appreciate the good things in my life. I didn't get to meet Mika, and while I wish I had, it's okay. Because I am so lucky to have experienced the joy of his show once. So many people here haven't been to a Mika concert. You don't know how many fans here would kill for that opportunity, and for the opportunity to meet Mika, and by looking at your avatar, you obviously have had that great fortune. Be thankful for the things you get in life. Ungrateful people don't always deserve the things they have been given. And that is just not fair.

Sarie, I know I say this a lot, but this is one of the reasons that I love you so.

I'm in complete agreement here. I feel so very fortunate that I had the chance to see Mika in concert once. It was the best night of my life, and while I would kill to see him again, you'll never hear me say how miserable I am because I have to "wait until December to go to another Mika gig." I'm not miserable at all. I'm happy to recall the wonderful night I had back in June. And it's very true that I might never see Mika again. But that just means that I am even more thankful for the opportunity I had this summer. I actually appreciate the good things in my life. I didn't get to meet Mika, and while I wish I had, it's okay. Because I am so lucky to have experienced the joy of his show once. So many people here haven't been to a Mika concert. You don't know how many fans here would kill for that opportunity, and for the opportunity to meet Mika, and by looking at your avatar, you obviously have had that great fortune. Be thankful for the things you get in life. Ungrateful people don't always deserve the things they have been given. And that is just not fair.

WHAT SHE SAID.

I agree! *feels bad* but, I do, and I've never been to a concert and seeing people who are like, 'awwww i only ever get to see him 4848748 times, a week...ME WANT MORE MIKA GRRR!' I think to myself (what a wonderful, world jk) man, lucky as a duck who hasn't been eaten, yet they want more

just about how she's having Mika withdrawls, because she's seen and met him, twice i think..

Brat.

AND I HATE THAT FACT THAT THERE'S NOT ENOUGH LETTERS IN 'BRAT' TO JUST POST THE SINGLE WORD.

just about how she's having Mika withdrawls, because she's seen and met him, twice i think..

I don't see why people are getting so mad. I can understand people being a bit angry, but "fuming" mad just seems a bit over-the-top. However, I'm saying this without reading her original post.