Mika on Freshly Squeezed

babspanky

Time:07:00 to 07:30 (30 minutes long).

When:Thursday 11th October on Channel 4

Alexa Chung and Nick Grimshaw present the daily dose of celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes exclusives, music videos and live performances. Today's programme includes a look at this week's best gigs, plus an exclusive acoustic performance by The Hoosiers and a special behind-the-scenes look at Mika's new video.

(Watch Online)

This might mean that there is an extended behind the scenes on the way, as this is what happened with LT, they showed some on FS first.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time is it on? since i'm in the central usa i don't know what that does to the time.... i get really confused with time zones so does anyone know what time i should watch it?? i would really like to!!!!!!!

It would be on at 1:00 - 1:30 PM for you. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the heads up Babs, I'm already a quarter of the way through a 4hr video tape, after filling up a 3hr tape. It's amazing how many programmes he's been on in just the last 8 months.

ah come on! be a crazy fan! :bleh: lol.. yeah i'm sure you can watch it on youtube :wink2:

:roftl: I stayed up until 3 AM last Sunday night because my friend was having a mini-crisis and I was on the phone with her for about 4 hours, and all the next day I was miserable from lack of sleep. College sucks. :thumbdown::naughty:

i'll have to get up at around 5 am that morning for marching band but like hell i'm going to miss mika on tv :wub2: :wub2: i'm a crazy fan woot woot!!

yey go you!! i just hope u don't fall on the floor uncoscious cos you're so tired :naughty:

:roftl: I stayed up until 3 AM last Sunday night because my friend was having a mini-crisis and I was on the phone with her for about 4 hours, and all the next day I was miserable from lack of sleep. College sucks. :thumbdown::naughty:

lol aw no.. do u think u could get away with it for another day? .. :fisch: it'll be different cos you'll be hearing mika's voice.. not having a crisis :bleh: