OMG! im am so pathetic....and desperate.

phunkygal

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Gretna Green. Ircazo are you going to Glasgow? Maybe you can whisk him off to the blacksmith's shop. Although if you really want babies you might have to come up with a backup plan. Mika is good to his fans and all but I'm not sure he'd be willing to oblige on that score.

:naughty: :naughty:

Or Gretna Green. Ircazo are you going to Glasgow? Maybe you can whisk him off to the blacksmith's shop. Although if you really want babies you might have to come up with a backup plan. Mika is good to his fans and all but I'm not sure he'd be willing to oblige on that score.

the babies can wait, honestly. it's just...

...Mika :mf_lustslow:

(i hope i won't make history as the most desperate dude on the MFC...:shocked: )

Now, a kiss is definitely something that I've thought about asking him. I wouldn't just go up to him and say, "Can I kiss you?" but I've thought about fudging and saying that it was my birthday and wear a t-shirt asking for a kiss or something. :naughty:

I don't think I'd want to marry Mika. He's extremely high maintenance. He spends more time curling his hair than I do. And all that nonsense about infusing his tea at precisely the right temperature. It sounds quirky and adorable until you have to put up with it morning, noon and night.

If he wants me to housesit while he's on tour, however, I'm there.

I don't think I'd want to marry Mika. He's extremely high maintenance. He spends more time curling his hair than I do. And all that nonsense about infusing his tea at precisely the right temperature. It sounds quirky and adorable until you have to put up with it morning, noon and night.

:roftl: I bet he would be hard to live with, but he would also probably be very fun and interesting. I wouldn't want to marry him, just because. I'd want to move in with him as friends, though. I think he'd be an incredibly fun roommate.

I would agree with that- as much as I love Mika from the distance, he doesn't come across like a particularly easy person to live with...Not that I am, in fact I am quite a nightmare in many ways that are probably similar to how he is (not the hair curling though,lol!) but personality wise I can go over the top about silly things like the water example...So we'd probably end up killing eachother :biggrin2: .

Here, my BF doesn't have a thing to worry about: I will not marry Mika

:roftl: I bet he would be hard to live with, but he would also probably be very fun and interesting. I wouldn't want to marry him, just because. I'd want to move in with him as friends, though. I think he'd be an incredibly fun roommate.

Maybe but we'd still be fighting over soaps. I'd want to watch Coronation Street and he's got that Holly Oaks obsession. And if he thinks he's going to lay around on the sofa watching Trisha while I'm cooking and vacuuming he can guess again :sneaky2:

Maybe but we'd still be fighting over soaps. I'd want to watch Coronation Street and he's got that Holly Oaks obsession. And if he thinks he's going to lay around on the sofa watching Trisha while I'm cooking and vacuuming he can guess again :sneaky2:

Ooooh, you could buy him one of those cute little aprons and get him to do the vacuuming while wearing it....how cute would that be?:wub2: