OMG! im am so pathetic....and desperate.

phunkygal

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but we'd still be fighting over soaps. I'd want to watch Coronation Street and he's got that Holly Oaks obsession. And if he thinks he's going to lay around on the sofa watching Trisha while I'm cooking and vacuuming he can guess again :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

I think our biggest problem would be our differences in wanting things to be perfect. I'm very laid back, very "whatever" about most things. If something isn't perfect, it's fine with me, but I think with Mika it would be a different story.

:roftl::roftl:

I think our biggest problem would be our differences in wanting things to be perfect. I'm very laid back, very "whatever" about most things. If something isn't perfect, it's fine with me, but I think with Mika it would be a different story.

You'd hate living with me too then, hehe:shocked:

marriage???:shocked: Away from me!!

I would love to be a truly Mika's groupie:mf_rosetinted:

btw, I don't know if the Mikster likes the idea...:naughty:

Well, perhaps you could join the queue and ask Mika after Ircazo proposes....who knows, you may be in luck :naughty:

Huh? Oh, didn't you say that you would let us know what happened if you got the chance to propose to him? Or did I read that wrong? :roftl:

yes, but will they lock me for that? :blink:

i am not stalking, i am only asking him one question. :shocked:

:roftl: Yes. It would give him a chance to weigh his options: Marriage or free sex. :thumb_yello:

love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carrots... damdadadum...

i mean, no problem with giving him...what you mentioned. :naughty:

:roftl: Yes. It would give him a chance to weigh his options: Marriage or free sex. :thumb_yello:

Well, technically if he takes a husband and a groupie, he can have both, no?:mf_lustslow:

yes, but will they lock me for that? :blink:

i am not stalking, i am only asking him one question. :shocked:

I would imagine that it depends on how forcefully you ask him, and how fast you chase him when he freaks out and runs away after the proposal:roftl:

Oh, no! I was just joking. :wink2: You'll be fine. Go for it!

haha...ircazo. could u get hus reaction on video tape. i can see him saying no(if he does say no) like this. but now he cant blame it on his sister. "no my sister would kill me if i married you!"

Well, technically if he takes a husband and a groupie, he can have both, no?:mf_lustslow:

I s'pose you're right. :naughty:

I would imagine that it depends on how forcefully you ask him, and how fast you chase him when he freaks out and runs away after the proposal:roftl:

:roftl: Ircazo, you should do the whole "get down on one knee," dramatic thing. He would remember it for always! :D