OMG! im am so pathetic....and desperate.

phunkygal

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. *takes notes*

something else?

You should say something to the nature of:

You: "Can I ask you something?" (and just ask all calm and composed, like you're just going to ask him something trivial)

M: "Sure!"

You: *gets down on one knee* "Mika, will you marry me?" *pull ring from pocket and present it to him*

:roftl: :roftl:

You should say something to the nature of:

You: "Can I ask you something?" (and just ask all calm and composed, like you're just going to ask him something trivial)

M: "Sure!"

You: *gets down on one knee* "Mika, will you marry me?" *pull ring from pocket and present it to him*

:roftl: :roftl:

omg. what if his mother watches?

guess, christine, guess (oh and it's not 13, i picked 13 because of mats sundin)

It was me who said that I would guess. :D

I'm going to say that you're a teenager, just generally by the posts that you make and the threads that you post the most in. Probably a younger teenager, 13-16, because I think I remember you posting before that your parents were making you get off the computer because it was so late. I'm going to say 15.

I s'pose you're right. :naughty:

Ircazo, you should do the whole "get down on one knee," dramatic thing. He would remember it for always! :D

And so would everyone else watching :o)

You have a boyfriend?

Wow, I really hope that he's not the jealous type!!

ok. *takes notes*

something else?

How about you dump your current BF before you propose to Mika? Just to up your chances of a yes, you know....I mean imagine you propose to M, he was going to accept, but then the icy stare of your BF next to you stops him from accepting....now that would be such a shame!:roftl:

i'm also confused with a-not-confirmed concert

:blink: What concert is that?

Wow, I really hope that he's not the jealous type!!

How about you dump your current BF before you propose to Mika? Just to up your chances of a yes, you know....I mean imagine you propose to M, he was going to accept, but then the icy stare of your BF next to you stops him from accepting....now that would be such a shame!:roftl:

i probably dump him if Mika says YES. but i really don't think that will happen. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i probably dump him if Mika says YES. but i really don't think that will happen. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I can't believe that you will only dump him if M says no, and keep him as a backup otherwise!!:naughty::roftl: You DESERVE that M says no, hehe!! I feel terrible for your BF

I can't believe that you will only dump him if M says no, and keep him as a backup otherwise!!:naughty::roftl: You DESERVE that M says no, hehe!! I feel terrible for your BF

i can't fight what i feel. :shocked:

it's stupid because it's IMPOSSIBLE!

I'm guessing that you still live with your parents, which says teenager even more. :naughty:

Not in this country. People often live with their parents into their 30s.

Ha, I'd dump my bf for Mika. Okay I don't have a boyfriend, but still. :naughty: