is mika gay???

luna_lovegood01

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi....i wanna know if mika is gay... i mean it is not a problem if he is, it his life but i just wanna know???? thx:thumb_yello:

We are NOT suppose to talk about this here, this thread will mysteriously disappear soon.....

But to answer your question...... just watch the Youtube video with Mika and Perez Hilton....you will get your answer!!!! :wink2:

hi....i wanna know if mika is gay... i mean it is not a problem if he is, it his life but i just wanna know???? thx:thumb_yello:

Firstly, welcome to the club!

secondly, there are tons of threads on that exact topic... but we are all in agreement that it is best not to talk about his sexuality to respect his privacy... No one knows if he is or if he isn't and we all have a little saying on the MFC that goes, " We Don't Care!"

lol join in the rebellion :wink2:

Hiya Evanna ...:biggrin2: I just welcomed you in your Introduction Thread !

Hmmm ...... about the topic of this thread that you have just created ... this subject about Mika's sexual preference ... has been bandied about SOOOO many times now here on MFC ... !! The fact is , we don't know ... & most of us prefer to leave him alone on that issue .... sorry we can't help you re: this topic here !!:wub2: This IS an innocent question from you , I'm sure ... however ... as a Moderator ... I will make an executive decision .... & close this thread !:punk: Lot'sa love , HK x