The return of the penguins

Reni

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I can't answer that. But if you feel bad about this I think you are jealous....

really??? that's the first i think i'm jealous... that's not me, i mean i'm envious sometime, but i feel so dirty!!!:blink::tears:

I havent read the whole story so far, only the first pages...and it sounds very ...ehm...annoying:thumbdown:

Hopefully he'll change his singer asap:shocked:

he'll change her?? no, i don't think so....:blink:

really??? that's the first i think i'm jealous... that's not me, i mean i'm envious sometime, but i feel so dirty!!!:blink::tears:

No, Sara, you don't have to feel dirty! I think everyone is jealous sometimes, me too. So don't worry about that!

No, Sara, you don't have to feel dirty! I think everyone is jealous sometimes, me too. So don't worry about that!

yeah,it's normal! but because of mika....:shocked::tears: i don't understand what happened!she's a singer and she work for mika and....:sneaky2:

he'll change her?? no, i don't think so....:blink:

I have no clue what he'll do, thats why I wrote "maybe"..

She has a very strong voice thats clear, but I'd like it more to hear him "alone" with the other band members:blink:

I have no clue what he'll do, thats why I wrote "maybe"..

She has a very strong voice thats clear, but I'd like it more to hear him "alone" with the other band members:blink:

yeah...

she's a really good singer... she's beautiful... she works for mika... :sneaky2::tears: i just understand why i'm jealous... she's ALL i want to be!!!:tears:

yeah...

she's a really good singer... she's beautiful... she works for mika... :sneaky2::tears: i just understand why i'm jealous... she's ALL i want to be!!!:tears:

Okay, Sara, you don't work for Mika and I don't know if you are a good singer.... But I know that you are a beautiful girl, that's true!:wub2:

Mario, the girls who are going to Duesseldorf,will arrive very early...mostly at 10-12 am at the hostel. So they are probably around 1 or 2 pm at the hall:shocked:

Seems we are the latest ones:blink:

( Sorry for off-topic)

Okay, Sara, you don't work for Mika and I don't know if you are a good singer.... But I know that you are a beautiful girl, that's true!:wub2:

i would love to work for mika, but as everybody says, it's impossible!!:blink::tears:

but you're very kind:wub2:

Mario, the girls who are going to Duesseldorf,will arrive very early...mostly at 10-12 am at the hostel. So they are probably around 1 or 2 pm at the hall:shocked:

Seems we are the latest ones:blink:

( Sorry for off-topic)

Do you think we should take an earlier train? I've just booked the ticket, but maybe Kerstin will refund it....

Do you think we should take an earlier train? I've just booked the ticket, but maybe Kerstin will refund it....

Nope, lets take the train I wrote you about. So we arrive at 02.30 pm, and you told me the way to the hall isnt very far.I think we could be at the hall at 3 pm.

Nope, lets take the train I wrote you about. So we arrive at 02.30 pm, and you told me the way to the hall isnt very far.I think we could be at the hall at 3 pm.

Yes, we could be at the hall at about 3 pm and I think (hope) it's early enough. The ticket will be send to you in a few days....

Nothing is impossible, maybe someday you will work for him... :thumb_yello:

i hope so....but i'm not the only one who wanted to and the chances are thin i mean i don't have anything special unfortunately!!!

but i'm not here to moan about it!!

so i'm very excited for your shows!!!!:mf_lustslow:

i hope so....but i'm not the only one who wanted to and the chances are thin i mean i don't have anything special unfortunately!!!

Yes, and I hope that I can make many pictures from the show. And I will show you if you want....:thumb_yello:

Yes, we could be at the hall at about 3 pm and I think (hope) it's early enough. The ticket will be send to you in a few days....

Ok, thanks:thumb_yello:

I really think the chances to become his background singer are very thin, but no offence to you of course. :wink2:

Yes, and I hope that I can make many pictures from the show. And I will show you if you want....:thumb_yello:

yeah!! of course i want!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

and will one of you call me on my chocolate or send me a sms when you'll see him!! please at least a sms i'll be sooooo nervous!! i need a call :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

so can i give on of you my chocolate number???

Ok, thanks:thumb_yello:

I really think the chances to become his background singer are very thin, but no offence to you of course. :wink2:

not as a background singer...:wink2::bleh:

but poeple clearly told me it was impossible....:sneaky2::tears: