• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the best show in your entire life !:boxed:

:tears: why do you remember me of that???? it wasn't my fault:crybaby:

no! you are more beautiful than me

:shocked: noooooooooooooo. never!!!!you're :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

But who can you blame if it wasn't your fault ?

my mother.... and it's really her fault!! i asked her during more than 2 weeks to buy the ticket... and she was like : yes i'll do it tomorrow!! so i was: have you buy them

and she shout: no i'll do it tomorrow

and then she said if you don't stop talking to me about that i won't buy them. so i stopped and finally when i starte to be really really really.... :furious: she took the phone but there wasn't tickets anymore :crybaby: i was so :furious::crybaby:

my mother.... and it's really her fault!! i asked her during more than 2 weeks to buy the ticket... and she was like : yes i'll do it tomorrow!! so i was: have you buy them

and then she said if you don't stop talking to me about that i won't buy them. so i stopped and finally when i started to be really really really.... :furious: she took the phone but there wasn't tickets anymore :crybaby: i was so :furious::crybaby:

Well she should have bought them from the beginning when the tickets weren't sold out !Or maybe you shouldn't put her to buy for you !

and you shouldn't trust your parents anyway !:naughty:

especially when it's about a concert !

and then she said if you don't stop talking to me about that i won't buy them. so i stopped and finally when i starte to be really really really.... :furious: she took the phone but there wasn't tickets anymore :crybaby: i was so :furious::crybaby:

When he is going to come here i'm going directly to the ticket office and i'll buy a ticket for you don't be worry :thumb_yello:

Well she should have bought them from the beginning when the tickets weren't sold out !Or maybe you shouldn't put her to buy for you !

and you shouldn't trust your parents anyway !:naughty:

especially when it's about a concert !

i know... but i didn't have the choice.... i can't buy them by myself, i'm too young :thumbdown: and too far... so

When he is going to come here i'm going directly to the ticket office and i'll buy a ticket for you don't be worry :thumb_yello:

really???:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: thank you sooo much!!!

je vais te le rembourser quand on va se voir!! AU SPECTACLE!!!!!! YAY:mf_lustslow:

Aww!You're younger than me !

Do you like mika's backup singer ?:thumbdown:

no , i don't like her but i'll try to give her a chance.. i mean, we don't really know her, but righht now i really don't like her....:sneaky2:

no , i don't like her but i'll try to give her a chance.. i mean, we don't really know her, but righht now i really don't like her....:sneaky2:

I don't like her either !

But maybe she's a friend or a relative of mika 's !

Do you know that she has a myspace ?