The return of the penguins

Reni

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO toothache is one of the worst pain at all.No, I havent any tablets anymore, so it's clear for me to be awake all night:thumbdown: :sneaky2:

get yourself some more tablets tomorrow dear, its not fair that you have to go through the pain :thumbdown:

get yourself some more tablets tomorrow dear, its not fair that you have to go through the pain :thumbdown:

First of all I'll go to my dentist again. I hope he can finally help me and then I'll buy some tablets in case it comes again.:blink:

Aua:thumbdown:

If she is able and not "faint" before :naughty:

:naughty:

he's on the edge!! he's gonna come!!! i didn't realize.... OMG i'm a pervert!!! :roftl:

OMG, you are really pervert Sara:blink: :blink::biggrin2:

of course!! blumi will ask i'm sure

...in case he doesnt faint as well. He's also very excited to see him:biggrin2:

:naughty:

OMG, you are really pervert Sara:blink: :blink: :

...in case he doesnt faint as well. He's also very excited to see him:biggrin2:

yeah but i hope he's not like you: OMG mika is sooooooooo sexy OMG OMG OMG :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah but i hope he's not like you: OMG mika is sooooooooo sexy OMG OMG OMG :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I've no clue:biggrin2:

But it's also his first concert he's going to and maybe he gets very excited ...I think so.

I told him to take thousands of photos, because I probably forget it while hypnotized by Mika.:wub2::roftl: :roftl:

I've no clue:biggrin2:

But it's also his first concert he's going to and maybe he gets very excited ...I think so.

I told him to take thousands of photos, because I probably forget it while hypnotized by Mika.:wub2: : :roftl:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doreen!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

we love you!!:roftl:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doreen!!

we love you!!:roftl:

I love me too:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No seriously, I'm convinced I forget it...or the few pics I take are absolutely blured...cause I'm shaking:roftl: