The return of the penguins

Reni

i must quote myself because reni don't read me :sneaky2:

Of course I did it...look at the previous page.:naughty:

Yes, I'm waiting for the pic of the featherboa:biggrin2: Maybe you can wear it tomorrow.....:roftl:

No, never! It's specially for the gigs. And after the second one I'll give it to Mimi as a gift:wub2:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chocolate number? I'll give your number to a man with chocolate eyes..:naughty::biggrin2:

Fantastic.

My vip look is--->:glasses3:

ok!! i don't mind!! is he cute!!! what's his name!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

and are you going to call me or send me a sms when you'll see mika!!! :mf_lustslow:

He has a lot of nicknames:roftl:

mimi:lmfao::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Lovely, isnt it? :biggrin2:

Mario, the shows are mostly over at 10.30 pm, so it means it takes about 2 hours for waiting,= 12.30 am ...I think its enough time to take the train at 02.....am

I have a new nickname: Misweetie:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty: why everybody's got nickname except me :tears:

No, Sara, "Mi-sweetie" is not a nickname of me.... I think it could be a nickname of Mika, Mikster, Mimi....:naughty:

My real name is Mario, I think you've almost read it....

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty: why everybody's got nickname except me :tears:

No, Sara, "Mi-sweetie" is not a nickname of me.... I think it could be a nickname of Mika, Mikster, Mimi....:naughty:

but blumi is your nickname right?? and doreen, reni!! everybody always call me sara... i want a nickname:tears:

but blumi is your nickname right?? and doreen, reni!! everybody always call me sara... i want a nickname:tears:

Yes, my nickname is blumi....

Sara is a very beautiful name.:wub2: But If you want a nickname I think we'll find one...

Yes, my nickname is blumi....

Sara is a very beautiful name.:wub2: But If you want a nickname I think we'll find one...

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: thanks!!!:bleh:

:blush-anim-cl: thanks! you too!!

i bet you won't have to take the train the night of the show :das: you'll charmed mika!!:mf_lustslow:

I love your illusions, Hun:wink2:

I promise you, one day we'll go together to a Mika concert,and we'll celebrate, jump,sing, scream etc... ok?!:wink2::yay::woot_jump: