The return of the penguins

Reni

I love your illusions, Hun:wink2:

I promise you, one day we'll go together to a Mika concert,and we'll celebrate, jump,sing, scream etc... ok?!:wink2::woot_jump:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: that's not illusions i'm sure he'll find you sooooooooooooo beautiful and clever and... all!!! cause you really are!!!:mf_lustslow: snd i just wait for the day we can celebrate with mika!!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls, I think I'll took the next train to my bed now. :biggrin2:

Reni, we'll see us at noon...

Gute Nacht, Reni et Bonne nuit, Sara!

OK, have a good night. See ya around 2.30 pm:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: that's not illusions i'm sure he'll find you sooooooooooooo beautiful and clever and... all!!! cause you really are!!!:mf_lustslow: snd i just wait for the day we can celebrate with mika!!:mf_lustslow:

That makes me blush in a high level..please stop:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it already happens next year..in London or somewhere else( i mean the meeting with you and Caro):thumb_yello:

That makes me blush in a high level..please stop:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it already happens next year..in London or somewhere else( i mean the meeting with you and Caro)::

yeah!! i hope so!!!:mf_lustslow:

so are you going to sms or call me when you'll see him or what???:roftl: :roftl: :bleh: (how many time did i ask you??:roftl: )

yeah!! i hope so!!!:mf_lustslow:

so are you going to sms or call me when you'll see him or what???:roftl: :roftl: :bleh: (how many time did i ask you??:roftl: )

OH, so I've to call ya all the evening while I watch his show... you can listen with me together...It probably feels like to be there for real...:biggrin2:

OH, so I've to call ya all the evening while I watch his show... you can listen with me together...It probably feels like to be there for real...:biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: it would be cool!! but you could also call me after or before you see him after the show... not during the act...!!:das:

I'm going to bed now..

Wish you a good night and sweet dreams..

See ya tomorrow:huglove: :huglove:

ok, night reni:huglove

ps:do you want my chocolate number!! and who's the guy you want to give my number to... he seems nice!!!:mf_lustslow: