Support on UK Tour

Mikafish

Hey guys,

Palladium are set to support Mika on the UK tour! I'm really pleased about this, they were great when I saw them in May!

Not sure if they covering all the dates but this is the email:

"HOT OFF THE PRESS

Palladium are playing in a town near you!

We have a few guest list passes to give away... simply fill out the form HERE and let us know which show you'd like to come along to...

MIKA SUPPORT

Whilst on tour this week Palladium heard the exciting news that they have finally been confirmed as official support band to MIKA on his grand UK tour beginning next month. The guys are delighted that they will have the chance to play 12+ nights on stages more suited to the size of their sound. So if you want to see and hear Palladium rocking an arena near you, then do your best to get your hands on tickets for one of the below dates!

17.11 Scotland Glasgow Academy

19.11 UK Manchester Apollo

20.11 UK Manchester Apollo

22.11 UK Birmingham Academy

23.11 UK Birmingham Academy /Skegness Reunion

24.11 UK Doncaster Dome

26.11 UK Newcastle Academy

28.11 UK Bournemouth BIC

29.11 UK Plymouth Pavillion

30.11 UK Brighton Centre

3.12 UK London Apollo

(Also keep your eyes and ears open to news on how you might be able to come and help out the band at these gigs)"

If you've never heard them: http://www.myspace.com/palladiumofficial

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

their not too bad , i was getting worried i might need to invest in a good pair of ear-plugs :shocked: there even playing in glasgow on the 12th of this month a £5 a ticket it could be worth checking them out .

their not too bad , i was getting worried i might need to invest in a good pair of ear-plugs :shocked: there even playing in glasgow on the 12th of this month a £5 a ticket it could be worth checking them out .

Oh you should go, they're really good :woot_jump:

haha robertina, great minds think alike! :naughty: I checked the page to enter for a mika backstage pass as well! LMAO

I actually don't know palladium. must admit I was hoping to see mr hudson again: seen them twice, more than I have seen mika, actually.. :blink: they WERE at big chill, contrary to a certain someone.. :mf_rosetinted: , plus they are nice and I like their sound.

I was also curious to see mr wolfie live, but I guess he may be too big to be mika supporting artist now.

I'll see how these palladium are live: at apollo. :) no one knows who will be opening act at brixton, by any chance..? :blink:

Hey these guys sound good if their myspace is anything to go by :thumb_yello: OoOo getting excited now. I was just about to dash about hunting for the back stage pass form when I read it was not to be :crybaby::crybaby:I think I'll send Mika a back stage pass to my parlour instead :naughty: if the Mountain wont come to Mohamed.....(is that part of a real quote/saying thing or have I just made it up lol).