MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Noooooooooooo, not this again:shocked:

on mikasounds it still says Padova, mayb some1 4got they booked Rimini instead so booked Nice thinking it was free....:boxed: Mayb Mika needs new tour management!!!!

My heart goes out to anyone with tickets 4 Rimini, i hope this gets sorted and yr not 4gotten!!!!!

This is pathetic...I seriously hope this is some sort of misprint.

If his management have not learned from their previous "summer" mistakes (and they didnt even post an apology!) then I'm sorry to be rude here, but they obviously have no brains. Either that or it's hiding somewhere. Or shoved somewhere O.o

But in any case, disappointment like this is completely unneccessary. Mika's schedule was far more organised this time round and if they triple book him again (i.e GMA (usa), Canada and Sweden) a lot of people are going to be let down.

I recall Monshi, a member here, wanting to see him in Sweden as she lives there, and when she heard about the triple booking she phoned the venue a lot of times, and each time they confirmed that he was going to be playing there. But he didn't.

There's no need for this. There may well be a lot of high demands or whatever but they're going to have to WAIT. As we have already discovered Mika CANNOT be in more than one place at a time.

It's not like there aren't any dates for France....he's already played some secret/last minute gig and there's another date for France as it specifically says so on his MySpace last I looked...

which means that his MySpace Gig Schedule HAS been updated since....so why has Padova not changed if tickets are on sale for Rimini?

It makes no sense whatsoever and his management needs their heads banging together.

I'm not saying it WILL end up in disappointment...like I said earlier I HOPE it's a misprint...but if something like this happens again then action will have to be taken. It's disgraceful!

I HOPE is only a mistake!

Rimini tickets ARE on sale NOW...!I bought them time ago and now what....a "new" gig the same day but in a different country??:sneaky2:

I really hope is only a mistake...:boxed:

Mika management really should be more carefull with the organization....:sneaky2::thumbdown:

I am ok to send a petition , because these "managers" are not professionnls at all et don't have respect for he thousands of people who plan their travels a long time ago : What about the poor italians fans in Rimini?

If you do something , i'""sign the petition or write to the production team.....

This is weird. :boxed: So are they selling tickets for Nice today?

Mika had better not cancel his gig in Stockholm! :sneaky2: Nor the London gigs.

crap....not this again as I say...Canada went through this mess. Denmark went through this mess...no more.!!.....you see i have never been to a gig yet

and for someone like me be will become very Bitter if this keeps up. It makes me ill for those who can go that this happens again.....I want to see him some century

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

the London gigs have better not be mixed up or I will cry......after all Dec 3rd is a very special day and I will cry ....sorry...its just I get emotional again!!!!!!

crap....not this again as I say...Canada went through this mess. Denmark went through this mess...no more.!!.....you see i have never been to a gig yet

and for someone like me be will become very Bitter if this keeps up. It makes me ill for those who can go that this happens again.....I want to see him some century

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

the London gigs have better not be mixed up or I will cry......after all Dec 3rd is a very special day and I will cry ....sorry...its just I get emotional again!!!!!!

im very positive that the london gigs are safe. they've been booked since the summer and they're sold out.

it's a bit nasty what's going on...

so what happened to the Italy gig then?

I have the disgusting suspect that from the beginningTHEY had already decided not to make a gig in Rimini-infact THEY didn't even care to change the wrong location{padova}on mikamyspace-..so THEY have waited until now to take the advantages from a sort of survey {how many ppls would buy the tickets for the italians gig} and having had the confirm that France is a market more gainful THEY have fixed another gig {in add at the positive response of the extra date at zenith}

this is an awful strategy and I'm not gonna buy anything official from Mika:mf_rosetinted:

I have the disgusting suspect that from the beginningTHEY had already decided not to make a gig in Rimini-infact THEY didn't even care to change the wrong location{padova}on mikamyspace-..so THEY have waited until now to take the advantages from a sort of survey {how many ppls would buy the tickets for the italians gig} and having had the confirm that France is a market more gainful THEY have fixed another gig {in add at the positive response of the extra date at zenith}

this is an awful strategy and I'm not gonna buy anything official from Mika:mf_rosetinted:

and we thought this was over

something has been rotten from the get-go in all of this

and that was months ago!

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

This is so lame

It's juvenile concert planning

I'm starting to question the capability of the poeple managing the whole thing

Last time they got Mika exhausted and now they already start messing up dates...

and we thought this was over

something has been rotten from the get-go in all of this

and that was months ago!

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

There are no excuses..{I hated the ear infection story...I can believe it for one gig, but poor nordic ppl, they have cancelled so many festival date!}

...allergy to Italy?:sneaky2: If there aren't so many fans here it's coz of the lowest promotion...and this gambit is very stupid!:thumbdown: