MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

This is so lame

It's juvenile concert planning

I'm starting to question the capability of the poeple managing the whole thing

Last time they got Mika exhausted and now they already start messing up dates...

sorry guys if I seem so upset... its that I see my friends so excited and this happens. I love all you guys and I would hate to see some big black cloud start forming again ,,,it makes me sad....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole thing smells bad

coming from

someone who could have gone to a gig and then it was cancelled

:boxed::sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure I have understand...mine is only a rash, can't I?:badmood:

..I'm always been against the fact Mika would have to sing almost a concert a day to cover the world {coz I think it's insane, and even making 3-4 concerts in the same week in one country it's not so healty}

So, I'm not upset coz I'm gonna lost my third date in Italy, I would be heavenly happy also with only one gig!

It's the whole tour organization that I think has something of unfair!

{I believe in a value called RESPECT:glasses2:}

well lets face it its too late now that the tickets for the new france date are already onsale today there are DEFINATELY going to be dissapointed people because theres no way Mika can do both of the dates :boxed:

I have lost all faith in Mika's tour Management now they seem to always make a mess of things - now all we can hope for is an official statement to be released for the concert that will be cancelled ...i think i have a case of de ja vou :boxed:

I can ask my sister to ask YELLE! She's the support and my sister is coincidentally driving her to Montreal today from Toronto!

Brilliant idea Suzy, Yelle would know for sure, then everything would be clear for everybody.

i know u guys are mad.... and i dont understand what is going on... but mikas tour manager is nice..... cant say bad things about him....lol i just wish i knew why these things happen :bleh::thumbdown:

There is no excuse to change the dates and towns of these gigs: we need a little bit of explication , no,

And i add that it's not the first time it happens: i am so sorry for those who bought tickets , flights or trains and learn today that Rimini has been changed for Nice??!!!!

I don't mind if Mika' s manager is nice , i want him to show respect to the public and be able to communicate ...

I agree. Being nice is not what counts here indeed. Respect and communication, that is what counts.

I don't mind if Mika' s manager is nice , i want him to show respect to the public and be able to communicate ...

I agree. Being nice is not what counts here indeed. Respect and communication, that is what counts.

I agree with both; What counts (besides what you mentioned) is doing his job properly.

To me, this would not include changing a gig to a different country, less than 20 days before it is due, with no seemingly valid reason (other than that it's more lucrative for them).

I think that this type of move on the tour management sucks big time, and cannot be defended. If they were going to make a loss due to poor attendance, then they just need to absorb it, as a business that it is to them. Changing to a different city is just wrong. Unless they are very close to eachother, and the Rimini tickets were valid for Nice....

Also, I am assuming though that the Rimini gig was officially confirmed and all that, right?

I agree with both; What counts (besides what you mentioned) is doing his job properly.

To me, this would not include changing a gig to a different country, less than 20 days before it is due, with no seemingly valid reason (other than that it's more lucrative for them).

I think that this type of move on the tour management sucks big time, and cannot be defended. If they were going to make a loss due to poor attendance, then they just need to absorb it, as a business that it is to them. Changing to a different city is just wrong. Unless they are very close to eachother, and the Rimini tickets were valid for Nice....

Also, I am assuming though that the Rimini gig was officially confirmed and all that, right?

the italian site is to be considered official?:mf_rosetinted: see, under "MIKA in Italy"

http://www.mikamusic.it/

that's the worst thing...they keep on selling tickets!:thumbdown:

http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=52&cdNews=154665&idCatPT=529&cdProductSelected=BAR22007MK1022

Rimini tickets are on sale in http:///www.ticketone.it so, it´s not unofficial stuff

the italian site is to be considered official?:mf_rosetinted: see, under "MIKA in Italy"

http://www.mikamusic.it/

that's the worst thing...they keep on selling tickets!:thumbdown:

http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=52&cdNews=154665&idCatPT=529&cdProductSelected=BAR22007MK1022

Yes, I wasn't implying that it wasn't official, just asking (as I had no idea about these gigs, only about the ones I am going to,hehe)

So yes, I totally stand by what I posted earlier then, this is disgusting and very bad management.

It's unacceptable.

And I must say that I also agree with that Greta said earlier about not liking Mika doing a gig every day; I do think that it's ridiculous that he has to do a gig a day, and he should have more time off between gigs.

But once they have set the schedule like this, then they need to respect it and not just change from one location to another just because they can make more cash.

It's just wrong, fullstop, and cr@p management.:thumbdown:

Now I just wonder if they're gonna cancel the Rimini gig the day before with a lame excuse :mf_rosetinted:

Sarina has already phoned at 105 stadium Rimini and they told her that a cancellation is very probable, but maybe the official declaration will came out on monday:sneaky2:

Sarina has already phoned at 105 stadium Rimini and they told her that a cancellation is very probable, but maybe the official declaration will came out on monday:sneaky2:

can't wait to hear the excuse then :blink: